Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Can Storm moderators let us use our silver bells �� for boosts, I have over 70 of them and can't use them and no bronze ones

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nanniehelga View Post
    Can Storm moderators let us use our silver bells �� for boosts, I have over 70 of them and can't use them and no bronze ones
    That will be the development team's call. Try to unlock the golden lure which uses silver cowbells.

Rhino Keeper
    The locked lure in my bait shop requires 3 gold cowbells, not silver. I have no options for using the silver cowbells until I reach Level 60 (I'm currently at Level 37.) Why give them as a reward if they are uselesss?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BatCrzy2 View Post
    The locked lure in my bait shop requires 3 gold cowbells, not silver. I have no options for using the silver cowbells until I reach Level 60 (I'm currently at Level 37.) Why give them as a reward if they are uselesss?
    Unlock the golden lure (3 gold cowbells), in order to make that golden lure you will need 1 anchovy, 1 gold and 1 silver cowbell. That's what Rynetory2 meant on how you can use the silver cowbells or wait until sth new appears that we can buy using silver cowbells.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    Unlock the golden lure (3 gold cowbells), in order to make that golden lure you will need 1 anchovy, 1 gold and 1 silver cowbell. That's what Rynetory2 meant on how you can use the silver cowbells or wait until sth new appears that we can buy using silver cowbells.
    OK, thanks. The gold cowbells are so hard to come by I can't imagine using them for a fishing lure! What do you catch using one?

Grand Emperor
    OK, thanks. The gold cowbells are so hard to come by I can't imagine using them for a fishing lure! What do you catch using one?
    As mearro mentioned, you'll only need to unlock golden lure one time using 3 golden cowbells. Once they are unlocked, you can make as many as you like as long as you have the required ingredients to make them. Golden lures catch all types of fish. See Fishing Pond for more information.

@mearro - thanks for your help.

Rhino Keeper
    The golden lures are great for the luck events where you need to fish out special coins, previously players reported that by using a single golden lure they were able to get 7-8 camp coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi S8 development team

Can you please develop something for the Silver Cowbells? I have done the truck from time to time and have now 131 Silver Cowbells but nothing to do with them . Though, for those farmers with less Silver Cowbells, don't want them to miss out on nice things either, if it's only Silver Cowbells providing something nice and it won't be possible to purchase it with nothing else then Silver Cowbells.

Also, the drop rate of getting a Gold Cowbell is very low. Haven't seen 1 for like 3 months now

Hopefully we will see some nice things to do with Silver Cowbells soon. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    Hi S8 development team

Can you please develop something for the Silver Cowbells? I have done the truck from time to time and have now 131 Silver Cowbells but nothing to do with them . Though, for those farmers with less Silver Cowbells, don't want them to miss out on nice things either, if it's only Silver Cowbells providing something nice and it won't be possible to purchase it with nothing else then Silver Cowbells.

Also, the drop rate of getting a Gold Cowbell is very low. Haven't seen 1 for like 3 months now

Hopefully we will see some nice things to do with Silver Cowbells soon. Thanks.
    So glad that you posted this! I was wondering the same thing past weeks, havent seen a gold cowbell in months and I'm crying in a corner. :'( I just started this thread to see how others are faring. Please feel free to drop your feedback there.

Thread: Are you getting Gold Cowbells from your Trucks? How many have you gotten so far?

Here's the suggestion thread for Silver cowbells. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ilver-cowbells

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    So glad that you posted this! I was wondering the same thing past weeks, havent seen a gold cowbell in months and I'm crying in a corner. :'( I just started this thread to see how others are faring. Please feel free to drop your feedback there.

Thread: Are you getting Gold Cowbells from your Trucks? How many have you gotten so far?

Here's the suggestion thread for Silver cowbells. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ilver-cowbells
    Thanks Rynetory Glad to read I'm not the only one experiencing a low drop rate on Gold Cowbells.
    I dropped a note at the first link. Now gonna check second link.