Thread: Don't earn enough, and yet you're asking for so much

Angry Don't earn enough, and yet you're asking for so much

Can we all talk about how insanely expensive it is to play this game? I'm not talking about the price for gems, I'm talking about stuff relating to gold or tools. The ovens are too expensive to buy, new recipes are too expensive to make, you do not earn enough money from the food you sell, and the quest really don't give you enough money or experience points to make up for the gold you spend. So it makes buying things pointless. You barely get the space you need for your restaurant. In fact the decorations don't benefit the restaurant. They are just there to look pretty, all you were doing is wasting space and money on pointless things.

I like this game I really do, but why ask for so much gold when we barely get enough?

To really take advantage of this game it's good to spend some money. Not everyone can, but if you do I would recommend on making your pantry size bigger and also making sugar to max out sugar since it's in most goal dishes most of the time and takes 2 hours to re-stock. You earn a lot of money from higher level foods as you progress through the game.

Pretty much the goal of the game is to save money, which is understandable. However, it's still a pain how you don't earn enough money if it level. Heck when it hit 3 Stars the price doesn't go up a bit, that such be an good update. But I have to ask why is it soooo expensive it make a new recipe?

Grand Emperor
    Having enough coins can be challenging at starting or growing levels because you have many recipes to learn, appliances to buy, shops and expansions etc. Once your restaurant gets to the mature levels, you find that your have more coins than you need. Higher level players have millions of coins. Keep growing and enjoy the challenges, we all have been through it.

You may want to consider MyticOrchid's good advise. I would spend gems to buy hammers for pantry and shops expansions.

Fashion Designer
    Also to get a few more coins make sure to use spices. And if you can keep your tables clear for tips. It is difficult to save enough money, don't give up.

Rhino Keeper
    It's a small hump of feeling expensive. I have only ever purchased a few sale gem packs. Once you hit maybe level 25? It is a breeze. I'm leveled out at 60 and I have more millions of $$ than I can spend—$35,567,156. I have many gems because i make gem recipes constantly and there isn't anything interesting to buy with them! /shrug/
    Last edited by chrissydid; 07-05-17 at 10:52 AM.