Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Dream City: General Bugs and Issues

New Resident
    my game is crashing too much on my ipad mini 1st gen, running on ios 9.2.
    i have iphone 6plus, running on ios 9.1(upgrading to ios 10 soon), i want to transfer dreamcity over. may i know how to i do that?
    do i just download the game on my iphone (i just did that and it didn't work) or i need to email for help?
    i'm on level 19, if i have to start all over on my iphone, i rather not play any more.
    I have connected my game to FB, does this save my progress?
    i have also notice that there is no transfer info function on dreamcity?
    I am playing bakery story and restaurant story, why didn't the developers make dreamcity just like bakery story or restaurant story.

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum, trulyours!

Nope, you neednt start your games all over again. You can use the Login feature in Bakery Story to transfer all your Storm8 games to your iPhone. See New device - transfer your games for more information. Remember to log unto your Game Centre on your iPhone before you start your games. Yes, it would be nice if Dream CIty has the login feature too.

Executive Chef
    I notice a few times my empty factory are crafting things when there's nothing there. The factory just moves.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I notice a few times my empty factory are crafting things when there's nothing there. The factory just moves.
    Can you force shut and restart your game?

Grand Emperor
    cquinn32 and my607 - your bugs reports on Eiffel Tower have been moved to a new thread. Eiffel Tower's animation

Carbuck - your game crashing report has been moved. Please see my reply here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1347790.

New Resident
    Hi, this afternoon I installed the latest bakery story through dream city in order to get the gems. Opened it, went back to DC and received the gems. Just now I went back on DC and they've gone?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stokesie7 View Post
    Hi, this afternoon I installed the latest bakery story through dream city in order to get the gems. Opened it, went back to DC and received the gems. Just now I went back on DC and they've gone?
    Please write into support@storm8.com with your Support ID or Storm8 ID. They'll be able to let you know where your Gems went.

Brownstones - I cannot store them or sell them

I recently emptied one of my brownstones of all it's houses so that I could store it, and use the land space for more businesses. However, even when it is empty, the options for store or sell, in edit mode are "paled-out" and I cannot select either of these options. Why, and how can I fix it? Not being able to set up my town as I'd like it will lead me to quitting and uninstalling the game. Thanks for your help.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Morrighan View Post
    I recently emptied one of my brownstones of all it's houses so that I could store it, and use the land space for more businesses. However, even when it is empty, the options for store or sell, in edit mode are "paled-out" and I cannot select either of these options. Why, and how can I fix it? Not being able to set up my town as I'd like it will lead me to quitting and uninstalling the game. Thanks for your help.
    Sorry The_Morrighan, the highrises aren't meant to be stored nor sold, by design. Would you like to try to store your civic building instead to place your businesses? A fully upgraded highrise yields a higher population per square compared to a civic building in general. Hope it helps.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry The_Morrighan, the highrises aren't meant to be stored nor sold, by design. Would you like to try to store your civic building instead to place your businesses? A fully upgraded highrise yields a higher population per square compared to a civic building in general. Hope it helps.
    Thanks for getting back to me. That's a ridiculous function, and it should still be up to the player's sense of aesthetics. I will be uninstalling the game, it's just that annoying to me.