Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Try reinstalling your game and see if it gets better. Alternatively, try asking for advise from others who succeeded in the Dynasty Dragon thread.
    I did that twice already and it didn't help. I used the dragons suggested in the thread exactly how they used them and it didn't help. Just lost dragon #38 and I'm way beyond frustrated. My Diamond who's supposed to have the best chance lost 5 times. I'm convinced there's a bug and I put in a ticket for it.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I did that twice already and it didn't help. I used the dragons suggested in the thread exactly how they used them and it didn't help. Just lost dragon #38 and I'm way beyond frustrated. My Diamond who's supposed to have the best chance lost 5 times. I'm convinced there's a bug and I put in a ticket for it.
    Great that you finally managed to accomplish this. You can reply to Support and have them cancel out your ticket if you have no other issue.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Now the problem is with Shaman. I used people's advice and it's not working nor did uninstalling and reinstalling and once again same problem.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by purple_58 View Post
    Thanks for the reply but I already do that, but I have 3 different snowflake dragons and cannot buy another habitat for anymore and I have three ice age habitats and cannot remove any of them to make room for others.
    Thanks again I hope you can help
    Karen
    Please contact support to see if they can help with this:

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Not getting response to contacting teamlava for problem. Got referred to new form and filled it in properly as far as I know but NOTHING! No replies just automated one. Lost more than 577 gold 2 days and 2 hours before tales finished. Finished it early unintentionally
    And it's been a week and have no idea what to do now. My game was not working for ages as my android phone could not handle it and had to transfer it by password after not playing it for a year or so and am very behind in dragons that can win tournaments. Now with this glitch I have lost all this gold I was going to use to get a gold dragon when I got a chance

Unhappy

Thanks for the reply but I already do that, but I have 3 different snowflake dragons and cannot buy another habitat for anymore and I have three ice age habitats and cannot remove any of them to make room for others.
    Thanks again I hope you can help
    Karen
    Is anyone able to help!!!!!

Grand Emperor
    Is anyone able to help!!!!!
    Have you sent a request to Support as Kooky has advised? If not, please do so. The Support Agent will assist you further.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please contact support to see if they can help with this:

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Farm Supplier
    I need some heads up on few things because I dont know if this should be normal?
    1) I cant breed Dark Prime Chrono with any other dragon since its not visible on breeding list and he is lvl 6?
    2) I cant trade my Forgefather lvl 8 also not showing on list?
    3) Could you also fix my breeding mechanism so its not droping mist firestorm or genie dragon in 90% of my different combo breedings? Its little bit too much...

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by graovac; 11-10-16 at 02:04 AM. Reason: figure out reason for no 2.

New Resident
    I keep getting kicked out of Dragon story. It said to contact developers. Said go through forum. I can't eem to find how to do that

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by hogwartz2 View Post
    I keep getting kicked out of Dragon story. It said to contact developers. Said go through forum. I can't eem to find how to do that
    Sorry about that. Please contact Support via support form so an agent can check your game.

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast