Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

Why has the icon for the world event just disappeared from my game when it's still 22 hours left on the timer before the event is over? I tried everything force close, completely turned my phone off and it's still the same thing. Sent email, post on several threads but no answer as to what is really going on from any representative from teamlava/storm 8. Fir me to get so close to the final individual prize and not able to get it because of this has me very, very upset right now!!!!!

New Resident
    Im also having problema just at Game openning It crashes wheb It shows "cleaning nest" message.ive already tried reinstalling and changing Game ubication,but the issue wont be solved

Rhino Keeper
    When I watch a video to battle, the timer never changes and it doesn't open the battle. It has been happening for a few days.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Two issues going on: The game containing Bingo is crashing constantly and I can't breed even 1 of the 6 or 7 limited time dragons. I would send a ticket but I know nothing will be done about it - especially the breeding part.

The watch video to battle again doesn't work.

No help or extra time for those who can't open their games due to the "no internet connection" error.

Game does crash a lot.

Sad.

Dragon story kicked me out in the middle of a battle. After re-entering I notice the arena is closed again for a hour, even though I didnt lose (the dragon isnt "tired"). Now I can wait another hour before achieving my bingo-goal, so my breeding den and my farms which were in line for bingo as well will have to wait a hour as well...

And what's up with the breeding boosts btw? Sometimes they work on both the Islands and the arctic, sometimes only on one of them. No logic in it...

Hope this thread is still active--MAJOR BUG!!!

Just realized that every time I've been visiting my Arctic section it's been taking gold. Lots of gold.
    I started noticing that I was losing gold, but couldn't remember any bad clicks to explain it, aside from one or two random one-gold losses while planting upgrapes...but figured I must have done something. Anyway, when I checked earlier I remember thinking my gold count was much lower than it should be, based on what I know I had at the end of the Kaiju tournament, but then tonight it was even lower than earlier today, and I was thinking, "what the heck?"
    Well, I literally just watched as my gold count went from 321 on the Arctic world to 309 back at the normal island. With that one click, going from Arctic to main island took 12 gold. If the game play has changed so that it charges gold to tend to your Arctic dragons, WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN WARNED of the change!

I want my gold back--All of it. That was LOTS of gold missing. I've visited Arctic world many times today, as I do every day, which explains why my gold is disappearing like water lately!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by adellis View Post
    Hope this thread is still active--MAJOR BUG!!!

Just realized that every time I've been visiting my Arctic section it's been taking gold. Lots of gold.
    I started noticing that I was losing gold, but couldn't remember any bad clicks to explain it, aside from one or two random one-gold losses while planting upgrapes...but figured I must have done something. Anyway, when I checked earlier I remember thinking my gold count was much lower than it should be, based on what I know I had at the end of the Kaiju tournament, but then tonight it was even lower than earlier today, and I was thinking, "what the heck?"
    Well, I literally just watched as my gold count went from 321 on the Arctic world to 309 back at the normal island. With that one click, going from Arctic to main island took 12 gold. If the game play has changed so that it charges gold to tend to your Arctic dragons, WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN WARNED of the change!

I want my gold back--All of it. That was LOTS of gold missing. I've visited Arctic world many times today, as I do every day, which explains why my gold is disappearing like water lately!
    I am sorry you lost your gold. I'm afraid the forum cant assist on loss of gold, please contact Support: support form.

Thank you!
    I didn't know where to find the form, and the in-game help feature is no longer supported.

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast