Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by carolwaltson View Post
    I have the same problem, already send e-mails but noting yet! Please storm8 give us a solution!
    Welcome to the forum.

Are you trying to transfer between different platforms? Can you give more information regarding your issue?

New Resident

Unhappy Switching Accounts

I hope this is going to make sense so I can get some help. I have a Storm 8 ID set up on my Android phone. When I go to play restaurant story on my IPad it automatically signs me into an old Storm 8 account that I do not use, nor want to use. How do I log out and log into my current Storm 8 account? It's frustrating me because it seems the settings for Android and Apple are different in the game.

Grand Emperor
    On your iPad, try signing out of Game Centre and then use the Logon on Feature to transfer your games of the intended account to your iPad. If it does not work, you'll need to contact Support via support form and ask them to assist you further. Hope it works.

Unhappy Pleaaassssse help!

I have a few games that I have been playing on my phone that I want to play on my iPad as well. When I log into storm8 and Game Center on my iPad, all of my games transferred onto he iPad with the same progress as my phone EXCEPT for Restaurant Story 1. That game started over for some reason. I've tried deleting and re downloading, signing out and back in several times and I don't know what to do. I really don't wanna start over because I'm really far a long in the game. Someone please help me!

Grand Emperor
    See instructions in New device - transfer your games

You'll need to sign into your Game Centre before you start your game for Restaurant Story.

I tried that. I don't understand how all of my games transferred at current progress except for the one game that started over.

Grand Emperor
    Just to make sure we are on the same page, log off your Game Center and games. Then do the following in this order. Hope it works for you this time.

1. On your iPad, check that you're logged into Game Centre using the same account which you use for your iPhone.
    2. Start Restaurant Story.
    3. Use the Login feature to transfer your games again.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Just to make sure we are on the same page, log off your Game Center and games. Then do the following in this order. Hope it works for you this time.

1. On your iPad, check that you're logged into Game Centre using the same account which you use for your iPhone.
    2. Start Restaurant Story.
    3. Use the Login feature to transfer your games again.
    It would be so simple if they would just make it so we can log in and out of our games using the storm8 menu as in Bakery Story. Smh. Wasn't it like that before?

I need help switching to my new phone. This is ridiculous!

I've already done that too. lol All of my logins are the same as my phone. I've logged in and out of everything several times, deleted and re downloaded, still nothing works.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast