Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Problems transferring to a new iPad

Hi everyone,
    How is everyone doing?
    I'm running into problems with my games not working right.
    When trying to get things setup, my Bakery seems to be working properly on both the new iPad and older one which I keep having to use temporarily since the new iPad we are still trying to get setup.
    It looks like everytime I try and play Restaurant Story, it keeps taking me back from Level 99 to Level 1.
    Progress I have done from the old iPad and other things I have purchased are not on the new iPad.

Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Ok, just now, I got a notification on the new iPad that the omelettes I started on the old iPad which no longer will recognize that Im on Level 99.
    ​Amy

Grand Emperor
    Log into your Game Center and you should be able to get your Restaurant back.

Moved to Restaurant Story forum given your issue is for this game.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Hi everyone,
    How is everyone doing?
    I'm running into problems with my games not working right.
    When trying to get things setup, my Bakery seems to be working properly on both the new iPad and older one which I keep having to use temporarily since the new iPad we are still trying to get setup.
    It looks like everytime I try and play Restaurant Story, it keeps taking me back from Level 99 to Level 1.
    Progress I have done from the old iPad and other things I have purchased are not on the new iPad.

Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy
    Hi. I am having problems, too. I hope I can explain this clearly. I have been playing BS and RS on a
    very old iPad. I also play both games on a newer iPad Mini. I recently received a brand new iPad Pro.
    I wanted to transfer my games from my old iPad to my new iPad Pro. After contacting S8, somehow BS did transfer over.
    (But I can still get to it on my old iPad). But the peculiar thing is that BS transferred from my old iPad
    To my new device..but RS transferred from my iPad Mini to my new device. I have no idea how that
    happened...each device has its own S8 ID and password. There is no ?log in to another account? tab on RS, and, after ending
    up at Level 1 (I am at 99), I am afraid if I contact them about this, I will lose my current games.

I hope you get your game issues resolved.. I might try to contact S8 again, but I want to avoid
    turning on the game and losing all my progress. I transferred games with Team Lava, but this time it is much more complicated
    And it shouldn?t be.. Good luck with your game issues.

Question

I found a screenshot from just this past Saturday. Which shows a goal I finished.
    Some things have changed, counters and other things which seem to still be missing. It still has me at Level 99. I still seem to receive messages on my Wall on the new iPad. Im not going to use the old iPad to play.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F0A68BBA-28DE-4DBD-A348-04DC66F135CF.png 
Views:	71 
Size:	597.6 KB 
ID:	48233  
    ​Amy

On my new iPad, I am in Game Center but not on old iPad anymore.
    Logging into the Game Center does not bring back my Game Progress from yesterday that I did on my old iPad and my old iPad thinks it?s a Level 1.
    ​Amy

New Resident

I can't log on.

I changed the device.
    The bakery story is successfully logged in and can be accessed at that level.
    However, the restaurant story cannot be logged in to the account.
    What should I do?

The Honorable Panda
    Please contact support for assistance.
    See support link in my signature.

Under categories, choose account recover.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I have a new iphone and I wanted to add my Restaurant Story game to it. I was so excited to have a new phone with internet that I forgotten I needed to install Dragon Story first to upload my other games from Teamlava. I played Restaurant Story until the help step end. The right conner has no account to access than I realize I needed Dragon Story to get access to them. I added the Dragon Story and completed the help stage to get access to account settings. Everything look like it had download to Game Center but when I went back to Restaurant Story the new version was still there. Game Center didn't upload my old game. Dragon Story was upload.
    This happens before when I added the Restaurant Story first instead of Dragon Story couple of years ago. I could never get it work on my iPod. I could set it back to manufacture setting but than I have to go back to my phone company to get access to phone and it's not good for my iPhone memory to reset unless it's really necessary.