Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Getting Your Goat Goals - April 21, 2016 (iOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    See Post 2 in Farm Activities and Features Guide.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Features-Guide
    Thank you for your help. It is much appreciated.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Getting Your Goat Goals

Introducing new farm animal - Goat. These are the goals for this new addition. Minimum level is 60 to start these goals. These are regular farm goals so there's no dateline for completing them.

These goals are for iOS members only. On android, you will get the goat and the crafts but not goals. Sorry about that...

Your next goal will not pop up if you have not reached the required level for crafting the goals items. They will pop up as your farm levels up.

Goat cheese - Level 61
    Goat milk ice cream - Level 62
    Chevre pizza - Level 63

See Post 2 in Farm Activities and Features Guide for more details about Goat.

Goals
    Getting Your Goat
    Buy a Goat Pen
    Buy Goats x4

Goat Milk?
    Collect Goat Milk x12
    Make Goat Feed x4

Goat Cheese, Please!
    Make Goat Cheese x6
    Give Goat Cheese x6

We All Bleat for Ice Cream
    Make Goat Milk Ice Cream x4
    Give Goat Milk Ice Cream x4

The Goat Gourmet
    Bake Chevre Pizza x4
    Give Chevre Pizza x4
    Reward: Baby goat skin

I worked this mission for few days and reached the last step "Give Ch?vre Pizza x4". And then I found the mission was expired!

In this post, it says it's no dateline. Can somebody answer my question because I want the baby goat skin so badly.

Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that your goal had expired. The information posted in Post 1 was based on what fellow members had posted and what I saw in my game in April 2016. I had completed it last year so I couldn't tell you if there was any change, in fact you are the first person to post about the expiry. From what I could recall, this series of goals started at level 60 and continued to level 63. We could take our time to level up to the required level before the respective goal popped up, i.e. no dateline in that sense. They were regular game goals, not limited time event or quest. I'll add a note to Post 1 for others to keep a lookout in their game. Hope this clarifies.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234