Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: What's On Sale?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Those items are limited time items so it depends how much you want them or how you usually spend your gems. The gilded plots let you grow more flowers so they are useful. The limited gem pets yield the same rewards as coin pets - the decision lies on your preference because they may not return. Show ponies are always my first priority. I'm afraid there's not much advise I can give but bottom line is, spend your gems on whatever makes you happiest. Decisions decisions....
    thaaaank youuu rynetory2 for your kind answer, bottom line is what I consider as choose and do whatever makes me happy *gilded plots for sure

Farm Supplier
    There is a three day only package for sale for $9.99. It has a leprechaun cat a fountain( not animated) and supposedly a package with mystery decorations. I received the cat and fountain but never received the box of mystery decorations. I would advise steering clear of this offer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oledoeeyes View Post
    There is a three day only package for sale for $9.99. It has a leprechaun cat a fountain( not animated) and supposedly a package with mystery decorations. I received the cat and fountain but never received the box of mystery decorations. I would advise steering clear of this offer.
    I'm sorry I didn't look here first. I too have bought this package and not received any decorations. Does that mean there aren't any decorations or they're still coming?

Grand Emperor
    Hey guys, let me check on this. Please hold for further updates. Thanks for your reporting.

The $9.99 sale on Farm Story 2 for the Leprechaun cat, fountain and decorations is not working properly. I did not receive decorations. Only received the cat and the fountain. Buyers beware!

Shoooooot! Same here! The thing definitely says "+decorations" - and I'd really appreciate getting my additional items. I was a little leery of a box of decorations with no description, but it isn't the first time there hasn't been one.

Sorry about this! Instead of Decorations, it's actually 20 Pet Feed. The Pet Feed was credited to you when you purchased the Value Pack. Let me know if you have any questions!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Limited Time Offer

Leprechaun Cat (a pet), Shamrock Fountain (non-animated) and 20 pet food.

The offer specifically said "+decorations". I don't think that I received pet food, but I've no way of knowing, because I go through it bloody fast. This seems really unfair to me. If it was going to be switched, it should have been done earlier. Now Ive paid for something I didn't receive, and have no idea if I received the substitute! Sorry, but in retail, they call this "bait and switch". I'm really annoyed. 😡

Quote Originally Posted by fertycatz View Post
    The offer specifically said "+decorations". I don't think that I received pet food, but I've no way of knowing, because I go through it bloody fast. This seems really unfair to me. If it was going to be switched, it should have been done earlier. Now Ive paid for something I didn't receive, and have no idea if I received the substitute! Sorry, but in retail, they call this "bait and switch". I'm really annoyed. ��
    We checked and confirmed that you did receive your 20 Pet Feed. Sorry about this issue, if you have any additional questions about this you can submit a form to support HERE.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast