Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: What's On Sale?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I was so excited for show ponies I didn't notice...

I had a gem sale

I now have two ponies
    Congrats Judy on being the new proud mommy of Show Pony twins!! I am sooooo happy for you that you finally got your show pony after these years. Your hard work paid off and I am very sure you will feel great collecting 30 gems per week. I would had bought more if I wasnt max out on them. Congrats once again!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloUncertainty View Post
    Are gem sales random? Because I don't have a sale on them and want to buy a show pony!! Please Storm 8 give me a gem sale.
    The gem sale for individual accounts is random. Hope you will get one in time. This sale saves you 1,000 gems per show pony so it's really worth it. I would buy gems at normal price to take advantage of the sale.

Grand Emperor
    I bought the Jed Bird which is really cute and it shares the Bird Tree with its' tree mates - the parakeets. The barn birdhouse compliments my new Jed Bird too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The gem sale for individual accounts is random. Hope you will get one in time. This sale saves you 1,000 gems per show pony so it's really worth it. I would buy gems at normal price to take advantage of the sale.
    Thank you for replying. I got a sale and got my show pony!!! Yay!! I am so excited. Thank you, Storm 8! I got the Onyx Show Pony.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Thank you for replying. I got a sale and got my show pony!!! Yay!! I am so excited. Thank you, Storm 8! I got the Onyx Show Pony.
    Congratulations!

I just open my game and stare at mine....

I really recommend anyone considering buying them do so when they are half price.

Rhino Keeper
    I really recommend anyone considering buying them do so when they are half price.
    i am so tempted.... but i think i'm really gonna miss all those gems that i saved up for so many years.....

Fashion Designer
    Me too! I bit the bullet and got gems on sale, then finally bought the onyx show pony! I'm so excited!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Me too! I bit the bullet and got gems on sale, then finally bought the onyx show pony! I'm so excited!
    CONGRATULATIONS

I am still so excited I just open the game to make sure they are still there.

Fashion Designer
    CONGRATULATIONS

I am still so excited I just open the game to make sure they are still there.
    Yay, Judy! Too bad we can't get our pets together for play dates.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Oh this is so wonderful! I am so thrilled for you both! Congrats!! You both got a double deal like Judy, gems sale plus show pony discount. Thanks for sharing your baby arrival news.

It must be baby boom month for show ponies cos 2 of my neighbours bought them as well. We should all throw a baby shower party lol.