Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lost my farm

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kalosmama View Post
    "......you will need to use any game, except Restaurant Story 1, listed on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread instead."

please tell me what is Post 1 ?
    Where is the thread? please advise, thanks
    Here's the link. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-to-all-games)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    For your information, Farm 2 does not have the Login feature icon in the game. So if you want, you can download Bakery Story and use the login feature in there to transfer all your games under your account over to your new device. Good that you have pm Regina your ticket number, Support will help you further.
    I got it done, my farm is back. thank you so much!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kalosmama View Post
    I got it done, my farm is back. thank you so much!
    Yay!!!! Congrats! So happy for you! Now you can return back to your farm. You're very welcome. Oh by the way, do drop a note to cancel out your ticket if you don't need more help from Support. Happy farming!

New Resident
    Hi Farm Story 2. I lost my iphone so had to use a new one. However, I only remember my storm8ID, my farm name and its level. I also sent my request to get back my farm in storm8 support. My ticket is #. A week past but I received no answer. Please help me to get back my farm.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-31-17 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Removed ticket number for privacy reason - I took note of your ticket number

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to Farm Story 2 forum.

Oh dear, I am very sorry to hear about your loss of phone and farm. I'm afraid that since you didn't have your old password, you won't be able to use the Login feature to transfer the game yourself. Support generally takes 5-7 business days to revert. Has it been over 7 business days for you? If so, please let me know. Do ask Support to remove your other Storm8 id tagged to the lost device and help you set your password for your other account.

New Resident
    Hi, I sent my request from 26.3 and until now there is no reply. Please help me to sovle the problem.

Grand Emperor
    I've passed in your ticket number to the Community Manager to help you to check. Please continue to work with Support. They should be getting to you soon.

New Resident
    No one has contacted me. What should I do next?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by namthanh1 View Post
    No one has contacted me. What should I do next?
    Please check your Support request for reply.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast