Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Lost my farm

Farm Supplier
    Hi guys, I'm sorry that this is so out of thread topic but I lost my phone and I don't know where to ask this. I was wondering how I can play again with my old farm (level, buildings, pets and all) instead of starting a new one.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by akireznarf View Post
    Hi guys, I'm sorry that this is so out of thread topic but I lost my phone and I don't know where to ask this. I was wondering how I can play again with my old farm (level, buildings, pets and all) instead of starting a new one.
    Sorry to hear about your loss. See Post 1 of current thread on how to recover your farm.

(Moved off topic post to here)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by akireznarf View Post
    Great to hear that you got your farm back. Happy to help! Thanks for your pm update.

I think I lost my whole farm!

Help! I had been playing on my farm with multiple devices. (Read: I'm destined to get the pets this challenge and had friends logging in to help me while I couldn't play). I went to log in and actually wrote "create storm ID" and I started with a level one farm with my user name. Now I think I lost my whole farm. Is there anything I can do to restore my former settings? If not, I have to say, I will have to leave FS2 because I won't be able to get to that point again.

I have other smaller farms on other devices so my nieces can play without ruining my farm. I can log into those easily.

Quote Originally Posted by groovypanda View Post
    Help! I had been playing on my farm with multiple devices. (Read: I'm destined to get the pets this challenge and had friends logging in to help me while I couldn't play). I went to log in and actually wrote "create storm ID" and I started with a level one farm with my user name. Now I think I lost my whole farm. Is there anything I can do to restore my former settings? If not, I have to say, I will have to leave FS2 because I won't be able to get to that point again.

I have other smaller farms on other devices so my nieces can play without ruining my farm. I can log into those easily.
    if you download Restaurant Story 2 or Dragon Story you can login with your ID and password and it will sync across all your Storm8 games. If you don’t have your password you can contact support to reset it.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Paul, I have done that. I went to log in through Bakery Story, and I must have hit 'create user name" and it started me at level one. Now my whole Storm 8 group of games is at level 1

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by groovypanda View Post
    Paul, I have done that. I went to log in through Bakery Story, and I must have hit 'create user name" and it started me at level one. Now my whole Storm 8 group of games is at level 1
    Do you remember the Storm8 ID and password of your old farm? You can still recover it even though you have created another ID. Play through your Bakery Story for a level or 2 then you'll see the Login feature. Use the Login feature, enter your old farm's Storm8 ID and password to transfer that account on to your device. See Post 1 of this thread.

If all fails, you can contact Support: support form for them to assist you with recovering your farm. Make sure you select "Account Recovery" category.

Merged to existing thread.

Rhino Keeper

My farm gone!

Help! I had to reset my iPad to factory settings. After I downloaded Farm Story 2, opened it, it made me restart from level 1

Where?s my level 76 farm? There?s nowhere to sign in with my storm8 ID. What do I do?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28316573-D991-4D19-9551-318977C2FF7D.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	129.5 KB 
ID:	49263

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Help! I had to reset my iPad to factory settings. After I downloaded Farm Story 2, opened it, it made me restart from level 1

Where?s my level 76 farm? There?s nowhere to sign in with my storm8 ID. What do I do?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28316573-D991-4D19-9551-318977C2FF7D.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	129.5 KB 
ID:	49263
    Download dragon story play until you can set up a new storm ID I think level 2 only takes like ten minutes then go to social then under invite you will see a spot that says account settings click on that to enter your current ID and password then it will say do you want to overwrite curent gamewith your level 76 one say yes and you are there
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 12-25-18 at 03:53 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Download dragon story play until you can set up a new storm ID I think level 2 only takes like ten minutes then go to social then under invite you will see a spot that says account settings click on that to enter your current ID and password then it will say do you want to overwrite curent gamewith your level 76 one say yes and you are there
    Thanks Judy. Does it have to be dragon story? I’ve never played that game before. Not sure if I know how to get to level 2 on it. There’s a list of a lot of games. Would restaurant or bakery work? I’ve played those before

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast