Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Grand Emperor
    Sorry that you have not hear from Support yet. I guess the ticket volume may be high and therefore causing a little delay. The Agents are working as fast as they can to get to everyone. I've passed in your ticket number to the Community Manager.

Personally I dont see it shady to use Support website to get help instead of a phone number. It is much easier and cheaper for the global community to contact them this way especially across different time zones without incurring international call charges for either parties. You can file a forum dispute thread and discuss their business practices further with the Community Manager.

New Resident

Transfer account to new device

Can someone please tell me how I transfer my account to a new device. I emailed them and they said I need a temporary id. But I'm not sure where I find that. Do I have to download the app on my new device and make a new storm ID ? Please someone help !!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sammytail View Post
    Can someone please tell me how I transfer my account to a new device. I emailed them and they said I need a temporary id. But I'm not sure where I find that. Do I have to download the app on my new device and make a new storm ID ? Please someone help !!!
    Welcome to the forum!

First of all you need to download the Storm8 games apps which you are playing to your new device. Then read Post 1 of current thread and decide if you want a new game or transfer your games under your current account then follow the steps in Post 1 to proceed. Feel free to post if you need further help on this. It's easy and only takes a few minutes to do the transfer. Once you have completed the Login process, all games under your current account will be transferred over. Have fun.

New Resident
    I just got a new iPad and iPhone and tried to load Farm Story 2. I couldn't get it to transfer so I sent a support message. I received a message back that I had to send a different message and in the process had to create another storm ID. I think I have now figured out how to sync my account but now I have this new ID on the game I actually want to play so it is now different from the synced ID. What should I do?

Grand Emperor
    You can use the Login Feature to transfer all your Storm8 games of your account to your desired device. Farm 2 does not have this feature interface, so you need to use Bakery Story to access to the Login Feature. See section "Transfer your games" in Post 1 of current thread.

Are you saying you want to recover the games under your old account? If so, you can use the Login Feature and enter your old Storm8 ID and password on the device you want to play on. Please repost your question if I misunderstood you. Hope this helps. Cheers.

Edit to add: Are you working with Support on this? Please continue to work with them if you are.

New Resident
    Thank you for the informations. Obviously i lost all the ios only features. Apart from those features i apparently cant find the beehive which i previously expanded into and then moved to another place. Can you suggest a way to get it back?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Violastra View Post
    Thank you for the informations. Obviously i lost all the ios only features. Apart from those features i apparently cant find the beehive which i previously expanded into and then moved to another place. Can you suggest a way to get it back?
    The beehive is an iOS feature so you'll not see it in your farm while playing on Android device. If you are no longer playing on your iOS device, you can ask Support to help to store away your iOS items. See Note 2 in Post 1 of Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device in Farm Story 2 forum.

Since this question is for Farm Story 2, I'll be moving your post to that thread later. Please continue to post further questions there. Thanks.

So sad it takes so long until the support team reacts. 10 days ago I wrote a ticket and still no response. I would really like to go on playing.

Grand Emperor
    Support generally takes 5-7 business days to revert. Has it been after 7 business days? Have you tried using the Login feature to try transferring the games yourself? See Post 1 of current thread.

New Resident

I have a new device. How do i load my old account?

Hi, ive been playing farm story 2 for a while now from my ipod. I have a samsung s7 edge and i want to play the game on the new device with my old progress. How do i load or transfer my old account to the new phone?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast