Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cugie View Post
    Thank you judy! I downloaded restaurant story...thanks so much ��

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-to-all-games)

Here is detailed instructions

Grand Emperor
    Restaurant Story doesn't has this feature but you can use Dragon Story, Bakery Story, Restaurant Story 2 to do the transfer. Please see Post 1 of current thread for things to take note of when transferring to another device.

Merged to existing thread.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you Rynetory2 - I thought I'd lost my games!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepster View Post
    Thank you Rynetory2 - I thought I'd lost my games!
    Great to hear that you got your games back! Thanks for letting me know. Have fun.

I need help and am quite frustrated at this point. I switched from one iPhone to a new one. Before I turned in the old one, I went to the Farm Story 2 FAQ and read about how to accomplish this. The directions told me to create a password, then on the new device to download a different game with the Account Settings button and sign in under my old ID and password. So I did all of that. However, I get an error message that says "Oops! The user name or password is invalid. So I attempted to change the password. The instructions to do so tell me to send a message to support@storm8.com. When I do that, I immediately get a reply that says that that support system is no longer used. I have tried creating a ticket for support and have received no reply and I cannot view the status of the ticket because, you guessed it, my ID/password combo do not work. WHAT do I do now? I want my very expensive farm back.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that. Seems like your old ID and/or password werent set up but dont worry, you can send a request to Support: support form using your new account (juliebunny3) and the Agent will assist you further. See Storm8 Support in Main Guide on how to use the form.

I have done that. It's been almost a week since I sent my request. I have received no response.

Grand Emperor
    Support takes 5-7 business days to revert. Please wait a little. They should be getting to you soon. Thanks.

P.S. By the way please check that you are using the latest game version. They have also confirmed that the link to Support in FAQ is correct in the latest version.

There are no updates showing for my version and I just downloaded it onto my new device, so I would assume that I am running the current version. Since there technically is no way to sign into a new account in Farm Story 2 itself, I can only access the account settings button through the other games that allow it. The one I was using was Dragon Story, which also shows no updates but continues to direct users who have forgotten their password to email the support@storm8.com, which obviously is not correct. So there are some bugs that still exist. Also, within the Farm Story 2 FAQ, when filling out the support request form, once half of the fields have been filled in, several suggested articles appear at the bottom of the page, and those direct users to use the email contact as well. All in all, I'm highly unsatisfied with the support efforts by a game that is so expensive to play (to get anywhere, I mean. I do realize that it is technically "free") Believe me when I say that I will do my homework in the future about the quality of technical support before I spend a dime on a game.

Grand Emperor
    I will let them know that Dragon Story and Support Form are giving you the wrong link. It will be most helpful if you can attach the screenshots if you have in your Support request and let the Agent know about it. I wont ask you to post here for your privacy reasons. The change from email to form is quite recent so they may be still in the process of updating the rest. Thanks for your patience and understanding for the transition. Appreciate your feedback as well. Cheers.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast