Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Just to check, did you get coins from Liam for those times? He gives either coins or Thank you notes randomly. Please let me know if you dont get anything.

What do you mean by your Luxury store showed up, where did it show up? Can you help to post screenshots?
    I might have received coins instead of the thank you notes. I have gotten a few notes since my post so I think it's fine now. Thanks for your reply.

I'll take a screenshot of the Lux story glitch if it happens again. When I went into the General Store and swiped, the Lux store showed up instead of the Fruit Stand.

Another thing, sometimes when I click into the "Buy Expansion" section and it gets stuck on that view. This happened a few times. Anyone else have this happen?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ging501 View Post
    I might have received coins instead of the thank you notes. I have gotten a few notes since my post so I think it's fine now. Thanks for your reply.

I'll take a screenshot of the Lux story glitch if it happens again. When I went into the General Store and swiped, the Lux store showed up instead of the Fruit Stand.

Another thing, sometimes when I click into the "Buy Expansion" section and it gets stuck on that view. This happened a few times. Anyone else have this happen?
    Great to hear that you're getting Thank you notes. wish Liam is just as nice to me lol.

I didn't get stuck on buy expansion section but please help to take screenshots for that too. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it maintenance day or something?? Haven't been able to connect at all all day today! I force stopped app uninstalled and reinstalled also. Cleared my cache and browsing history. All I get is no connection.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jao1961 View Post
    Is it maintenance day or something?? Haven't been able to connect at all all day today! I force stopped app uninstalled and reinstalled also. Cleared my cache and browsing history. All I get is no connection.
    Are you still having trouble accessing your game? Can you try using a different network or restart your connection devices?

New Resident
    Hi-- this is a tricky one--
    The gem quests-- the ones where you download and play another game for gems-- are making my game reset constantly. The quest shows up -- I get the pop up box that I completed it-- I get the new quest to "bake any recipe." I serve a completed recipe and the quest is complete and I get the gems. And the 10-20 seconds later it happens again-- and again -- and again. Non-stop. Every time I play. The gems grant and then disappear. I don't care about the gems so much, I just wish the game would stop hiccuping.
    Any ideas? Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    Try restarting your device then start game and see if it registers. You may want to check that your connection is good so that your progress is being saved. Hope this helps.

New Resident
    I am level 23. I think... I just opened my game and it restarted back to the tutorial level one. What can I do to get my game back.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kwawa1 View Post
    I am level 23. I think... I just opened my game and it restarted back to the tutorial level one. What can I do to get my game back.
    Force close your game. Log into your Game Center via Settings icon if you're using iOS device. Start your game and finish your tutorial and see if you're able to get back your game. Hopefully you're able to.

Since a few days ago, all the items baked are still sitting on the counters. Noting is being cleared "eaten" unless I'm logged in and watching the game. Is this a known issue for anyone else? Already restarted phone, game, reset login, etc.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by qunadrock View Post
    Since a few days ago, all the items baked are still sitting on the counters. Noting is being cleared "eaten" unless I'm logged in and watching the game. Is this a known issue for anyone else? Already restarted phone, game, reset login, etc.
    Are customers coming in and eating? Do you customers have a clear path to all your table and chairs?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request