Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Farm Supplier
    I downloaded it and got 14 gems. I played a bit and got 1000 coins. I suggest contacting the support. I do hope you’ll get the rewards! Apart from installing Home design makeover and Dragon story there was an other quest. I was wondering if I got the gems in the other quest .I don’t remember what was. Double check all of the quests!
    Last edited by Elspethwood; 10-24-18 at 03:50 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Does anyone know how to help me....I have a goal on my game and it will not work and give me the rewards..
    Since s8 released the new home design game ive been playing it because it game across FFS ..they had a goal to download It and get 14 gems, I download and play and currently at 250+ level and never got the gems for it.
    Now I have a goal on the side of the screen among the other event goals with a timer for 2 days telling me to play the game and I would get 1000 coins for the WE. I have tons of screen shots but don't know what I can do...I've uninstalled and tried it all. I'd really love to get these coins since I am already playing the game.
    I hope someone resolves this for us soon! I also mentioned it in the Dragon Story discussion as the same thing is happening there. My computer won't let me access Support for some reason.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspethwood View Post
    I downloaded it and got 14 gems. I played a bit and got 1000 coins. I suggest contacting the support. I do hope you’ll get the rewards! Apart from installing Home design makeover and Dragon story there was an other quest. I was wondering if I got the gems in the other quest .I don’t remember what was. Double check all of the quests!
    Are u on android platform or IOS? On my iOS I had got the 14 gems even tho it changed and said it was a different quest all of a sudden after downloading the game but it still gave gems so I was happy.but I have not seen side quest for coins on iOS for me recently, I really dont get it!

Grand Emperor
    Does anyone know how to help me....I have a goal on my game and it will not work and give me the rewards..
    Since s8 released the new home design game ive been playing it because it game across FFS ..they had a goal to download It and get 14 gems, I download and play and currently at 250+ level and never got the gems for it.
    Now I have a goal on the side of the screen among the other event goals with a timer for 2 days telling me to play the game and I would get 1000 coins for the WE. I have tons of screen shots but don't know what I can do...I've uninstalled and tried it all. I'd really love to get these coins since I am already playing the game.
    Please see my reply in Bugs forum and report there if you are still missing your forgotten coins.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1547118

Farm Supplier
    Are u on android platform or IOS? On my iOS I had got the 14 gems even tho it changed and said it was a different quest all of a sudden after downloading the game but it still gave gems so I was happy.but I have not seen side quest for coins on iOS for me recently, I really dont get it!
    I’m on IOS. I?ve just got another side quest. You get 7 gems If you buy any decoration. Anyway, thanks to these side quests, installing and playing Home design makeover and Dragon story I’m close to getting Dread Pegasus. I’m bubbling over with joy

Rhino Keeper
    Ho ricevuto anche io stamattina un laterale simile...ma ? durato solo tre minuti ..non ho fatto in tempo! poi non ? piu apparso. Ho un sistema Android...? una opportunit? offerta solo a chi usa sistema Ios ??

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimalio View Post
    Ho ricevuto anche io stamattina un laterale simile...ma ? durato solo tre minuti ..non ho fatto in tempo! poi non ? piu apparso. Ho un sistema Android...? una opportunit? offerta solo a chi usa sistema Ios ??
    Non so se dipenda da Android o IOS.
    Off the top of my head I’d say it’s just a bug. Let’s see. Hope everyone will get their coins and gems.

Fashion Designer
    I’m on IOS. I?ve just got another side quest. You get 7 gems If you buy any decoration. Anyway, thanks to these side quests, installing and playing Home design makeover and Dragon story I’m close to getting Dread Pegasus. I’m bubbling over with joy
    That's my issue....I'd get the pegasus forever ago if I got the coins! It's not fair!!

Rhino Keeper
    Non so se dipenda da Android o IOS.
    Off the top of my head I’d say it’s just a bug. Let’s see. Hope everyone will get their coins and gems.
    Sarebbe bello e doveroso da parte di S8...ma ci credo poco 😕
    Grazie per la risposta....l'apprezzo molto 😊

Fashion Designer
    See mine worked on my iOS device this morning I got rewards for downloading da. Ahhhhh