Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    Ok this is weird. My Lost Crow animal has turned into some insect/moth creature. It happened A couple days or so ago. If you look at the habitat it is in, the picture of the lost crow is still correct, and it says lost Crow, but when you click on it, it's this weird moth type creature that I haven't seen before? Does anybody have an explanation?
    Same with me
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-27-18 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Fixed broken quote

Grand Emperor
    Ok this is weird. My Lost Crow animal has turned into some insect/moth creature. It happened A couple days or so ago. If you look at the habitat it is in, the picture of the lost crow is still correct, and it says lost Crow, but when you click on it, it's this weird moth type creature that I haven't seen before? Does anybody have an explanation?
    Quote Originally Posted by GPRS4u View Post
    Same with me
    My lost crow is ok... Can you guys clear your device cache and check again?

Grand Emperor
    Hello moderators/admins, My kid accidentally brought coins worth 1000 gems
    Is there anyway you or the developers can roll that back and credit back the gems that I lost in that process? I?ve played very hard and patiently stored up these gems. Why don’t the developers put a “conformation” button or some extra level of security to prevent such tragedies to all their devoted players?
    I am sorry this happened to you. The forum cant assist on loss of gems, please contact Support via support form for assistance. See here if you're new to submitting request. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    My lost crow is ok... Can you guys clear your device cache and check again?
    I did try clearing my cache, turning my device off and on, no luck.
    Last edited by NannaSherry; 03-27-18 at 09:57 AM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I did try clearing my cache, turning my device off and on, no luck.
    This was repaired yesterday. Please try reinstalling the game if you're still seeing the old art.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This was repaired yesterday. Please try reinstalling the game if you're still seeing the old art.
    Thank you it got repaired by someone yesterday. Appreciate the help.

Fashion Designer
    Hello moderators/admins, My kid accidentally brought coins worth 1000 gems
    Is there anyway you or the developers can roll that back and credit back the gems that I lost in that process? I?ve played very hard and patiently stored up these gems. Why don?t the developers put a ?conformation? button or some extra level of security to prevent such tragedies to all their devoted players?
    I absolutely agree with this.. it would be a life saver (or a gem saver) to be able to have some kind of confirmation, the same thing happened too me about two weeks ago but bought food, support definitely was a big help in regards to the refunding of the gems, very thankful for that!. But hopefully they can see or hear our prayers! Lol
    Last edited by miadoubled; 03-29-18 at 11:08 PM.

Host(ess)
    I dont know where i should ask this so ill just ask it here... Wandering Kites lasts 7 more days but today started new game for next month and we lost all chances to finish Wandering Kites event... Why is that? Why we dont have an opportunity or some more things to do that 7 days to try to finish it? It just stopped and start to giving us things for new month... Not giving any of W.Kites from breeding, colloseum and other... Same thing happened last month with collecting things...

Banned
    I accidentally bought a Unicorgi. I have never accidentally bought an animal before, so I can see why it would be helpful to have a gem confirmation. At least it was only 200 gems, so I didn't get too bent out of shape. Not an animal I was really looking for, though.

Habitats. Is there a thread for habitats and how long they take to construct? Specifically I want to know about the Big Gem Grove?