Page 55 of 69 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Khas786 View Post
    Thanks bro and plus I did get the dusk ox so I can complete my storybook now but I was unable to get bearon and times about to up so boohoo to me
    Now I will try for the crystal unicorn... any suggestions which animals to breed for it???
    You can check out the CU thread for combos used by others. Good luck! https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rn-2014-Jul-24

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I don't think there is any magical combo that will get the Crystal Unicorn. It just has to be 4 different elements. Players sometimes take months to get their first one, and sometimes even years.
    Yeah I am going to try for that but I just got another issue now.. I thought I had a seamur to complete thethe SB but it turns out that I dont :/ I just bred panadaffodil and frostfang and got a 11 hour breeding time... I think it can be a seamur or ocean owl... really hoping its a seamur I really want to complete atleast 1 SB and to have atleast one ultra rare animal in my kingdom :/

New Resident
    Can someone help me?
    How do I send message to a neighbor?

I recently accepted a request to be neighbors, and then this player started sending me gems for several days now. Unfortunately, I already have three dedicated gem buddies, so I can’t return the gem back. I wanted to inform this player of the situation so he/she can find another gem buddy, but I don’t know how to send in-game message, or at least find out their Facebook username or email address.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rianpdsm View Post
    Can someone help me?
    How do I send message to a neighbor?

I recently accepted a request to be neighbors, and then this player started sending me gems for several days now. Unfortunately, I already have three dedicated gem buddies, so I can’t return the gem back. I wanted to inform this player of the situation so he/she can find another gem buddy, but I don’t know how to send in-game message, or at least find out their Facebook username or email address.
    Unfortunately this game currently doesn't have any way to do that! This has happened for me to way too many times- I always feel bad, but they have usually stopped soon, once they have realized that.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure where else to ask this but...did they put up the price of gems? Usually I get 250 gems on sale for E4.99 and now it?s E7.99 on sale?! 11 Euro normal price. I was going to buy some as I actually like the main prize in the new event but...that?s a bit much for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Not sure where else to ask this but...did they put up the price of gems? Usually I get 250 gems on sale for E4.99 and now it?s E7.99 on sale?! 11 Euro normal price. I was going to buy some as I actually like the main prize in the new event but...that?s a bit much for me.
    For me it's always E9,99 for 250 gems and on sale E6,99.
    Never have the 250 gems for E4,99 on sale.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Host(ess)
    I have a problem with expanding. When I open a new plot, I need to remove some trees and stones. My problem is that the habitats next to a new plot cover some stones in the new area and I can't tab them and remove them! What to do?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Timire View Post
    I have a problem with expanding. When I open a new plot, I need to remove some trees and stones. My problem is that the habitats next to a new plot cover some stones in the new area and I can't tab them and remove them! What to do?
    That's happened to all of us. And it is frustrating as you're usually ready to put a needed habitat down. I find one of two things; if you have an area that you can move the surrounding habitat to (normally I have to remove some decorations down and consolidate the area), I do that. Remove the obstruction and then you can bring the neighboring habitat back and return the area to your previous design. The other option, and not a good one, is to wait and expand again. Actually there is a third way. Put a "temporary" 2 animal habitat (if you can) in that smaller area until you can move the obstruction. I wish I could give you more satisfaction.

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know if landshark is breedable?

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Unfortunately this game currently doesn't have any way to do that! This has happened for me to way too many times- I always feel bad, but they have usually stopped soon, once they have realized that.
    Actually, I have 4 gem buddies. I can’t send to them all every day obviously, but I alternate which three get the gems per day.