Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Check your device and make sure you have plenty of resources (memory and space) to have the game running properly. Is it possible that your device is running low on space after your iOS update?
    I checked and 30 GB are free - CS is also slow now

Grand Emperor
    You have plenty of space, maybe it's due to memory and device's processor chip. iOS 10 and 11 are the biggest OS updates so far and older devices may slow down. You can try the suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? I believe it's due to the update instead of the games.

Fashion Designer
    Hi
    I recently rejoined the game after a break of 11 months. When I left the birthstone ponies had just been released. I had got the garnet and amethyst one and am now well on my way to get the turquoise one.
    Any chance that I would be able to get the others as I love all things ponies.
    Hoping for their re-release!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    Hi
    I recently rejoined the game after a break of 11 months. When I left the birthstone ponies had just been released. I had got the garnet and amethyst one and am now well on my way to get the turquoise one.
    Any chance that I would be able to get the others as I love all things ponies.
    Hoping for their re-release!!
    I'm wondering how they will do that. I imagine that they will make them available again, but it doesn't seem likely that they would do tournaments for them again, does it? They have sold some of them in "value packs" but they were expensive. I do hope they bring them around again for those who missed them the first time.

Executive Chef
    Does anyone else have problem with placement of " free gem" button on the right upper corner?
    For me it is in exactly the same location as almost all X- buttons for messages. So each time I close tournament, any pop up - I accidentally open it - and it is SO annoying. Each time I finish another round during battles - I accidentally open the free gem thing menu.

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-12-30-09-36-57.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	135.6 KB 
ID:	41159

Does anyone know what this is? It's 5 hours breed time. Sorry if it's an obvious one, but I have checked the creatures guide and can't see it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by NazKat View Post

Does anyone know what this is? It's 5 hours breed time. Sorry if it's an obvious one, but I have checked the creatures guide and can't see it. Thanks.
    It's a Forest Cat
    It was released as a new common animal in November.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by carolineannlv View Post
    It's a Forest Cat
    It was released as a new common animal in November.
    Oh yea, thanks so much. I forgot. I did that event as well lol. Thanks again

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by NazKat View Post

Im not sure if you missed it. It's the first egg listed under 5 hrs in the Regular Breeding Chart. Please let me know if you or anyone else have trouble seeing the pictures. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Im not sure if you missed it. It's the first egg listed under 5 hrs in the Regular Breeding Chart. Please let me know if you or anyone else have trouble seeing the pictures. Thanks.
    Sorry I totally forgot about it so was looking in limited. Thanks again.