Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    What is the blue kitty on the opening screen in the lower left corner? I looked over the eggs and photos on google but none match that I could tell but I'm pretty medicated right now so I could be staring right at it and miss it. I want to hatch like... 30 of those blue kitties.
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    It's a dog.

Luckily, if you want 30 of them that is easy to do because it is the Frost fang and can be bought for 10,000 coins. I think it takes 6 hours to hatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    Oh! Thank you, hah I have one but he's evolved into normal dog form and I guess I forgot how he was as a baby. Too bad, so many blue kitties would be amazing lol. Thanks very much for the info!
    I had to laugh that it was a dog. Glad you laughed too. The fact is you could try hatching a litter of them and keep them as romping babies. I just put mine in the habitat of youth to look at it's baby form. They would be cute and it's all coins for the water habitat and the animals.

Hi, I'm pretty new to the game @ I have a question regarding the battlegrounds. How do we know what type of animal to choose for battle if we don't know who we will be battling until we choose our dragon? Am I missing something? In tournaments you always know who you will be battling and can strategize when choosing a dragon to battle. Does anyone have an answer for me? Thanks.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Hi, I'm pretty new to the game @ I have a question regarding the battlegrounds. How do we know what type of animal to choose for battle if we don't know who we will be battling until we choose our dragon? Am I missing something? In tournaments you always know who you will be battling and can strategize when choosing a dragon to battle. Does anyone have an answer for me? Thanks.
    There is no way to tell who your opponent will be.
    You can check for a sticky at the top of the forum for the thread on a specific battleground animal. Players will post their results and you can then see in advance which animals will be coming up.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Hello everybody! I think I get frostrich, I breed with Beast / Sapphire Cthulhu and have:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img0036weivrztpo7.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	197.5 KB 
ID:	35265

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello everybody! I think I get frostrich, I breed with Beast / Sapphire Cthulhu and have:

Name:	img0036weivrztpo7.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	197.5 KB 
ID:	35265
    Oh you lucky duck! I'm jealous! I really want it and was trying but had to stop to get volcamel but I haven't got that yet either! Congrats!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Oh you lucky duck! I'm jealous! I really want it and was trying but had to stop to get volcamel but I haven't got that yet either! Congrats!
    Thank you, huhu Silverrain! If I have time I regret your breeding bad luck, but unfortunately I just have no time. Here the egg of Frostrich:

Name:	img0037y8voxgrkqu.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	205.7 KB 
ID:	35269

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Thank you, huhu Silverrain! If I have time I regret your breeding bad luck, but unfortunately I just have no time. Here the egg of Frostrich:

Name:	img0037y8voxgrkqu.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	205.7 KB 
ID:	35269
    Congrats again. It looks like I will miss this one again since I can't get volcamel either.

Rhino Keeper
    The game crashed on my phone and when I realoded it 500 of my hard earned gems were gone!! I checked co tact support but new way to send in a report, not sure if I did it right!!

Please please help me get them.back, worked and saved a long time to get them!! I know they can't help the game crashing but it should not take the gems away when it does.

Thanks

Cookypanda your pm no longer works

Grand Emperor
    Oh dear, I am sorry this happened to you. For loss of gems, please contact Support: support form. Sorry the forum can't assist you on this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Oh dear, I am sorry this happened to you. For loss of gems, please contact Support:support form. Sorry the forum can't assist you on this.
    Thanks, I am just worried I did not submit the issue form right, it's a new page and set up...