Page 110 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1322

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Fashion Designer
    I should have waited for update time, but I already organized as though the leaderboard was happening....I put my baby ultra rare Granite Golem in the evo flower and placed the new llama on the nest. Now to get back to planting.

I wish we could breed the old Valentine's like matripony because I love that one, it's been back before but I didn't have the other ones to breed. Also not for valentines but would be cool if we had an arctic theme, with polar bear arctic fox snowy owl and penguin. Or a bambi theme with deer rabbit and skunk. Just ideas think would be lovely!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    I agree. A leaderboard will likely start Jan 31. And I am not looking forward to it. Of all the 'events', the Leaderboard is my least favorite. With the World Events and Storybooks you can usually complete them and attain the prizes. You may have to use a few gems but normally not that many. That is not the case in Leaderboards. Depending on the group you are placed in, you can go throw a large amount of food and spend a lot of gems and still you may not be able to win the upper tier prizes. Don't get me wrong, I am not opposed to spending gems. I buy them and use them quite often. I understand this is a business and S8 makes money by selling gems. I am ok with that. But the Leaderboards are almost totally set up for the gem spenders. If you can only spend a few gems or don't have a massive amount of food you don't stand a chance in a leaderboard. I always simply try for the milestone animals and that is all. I don't even worry about the grand prize. I have worked too hard for the food I have accumulated and won't burn through it for one animal.

I wish they would restructure the Leaderboard. The way it is set up it simply is not fun.
    I agree with you Jeff. It seems like whoever is willing to spend the most gems wins. I pretty much play the Leaderboard the same way you do. I appreciate the wheel, and hopefully getting ruins.

Good luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Hey folks, just wondering if the people who have been getting the watch a video to get a reward, are still getting them? My main account is still receiving them but my second account hasn't had one in days.
    I installed the latest version yesterday (the one dated 31 January) and watched 2 videos. Today, nothing!
    EDIT Four minutes later it came back, so spoke too soon. I thought it would appear at reset.
    Last edited by DirkDragon; 02-05-17 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Correction

Rhino Keeper
    I updated but no videos for me.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    I updated but no videos for me.
    These videos are promotional feature which come and go for random players. Dont be dishearted, who knows you may get it soon.

Fashion Designer
    Are we getting a Birthstone pony this month? January's was released on Jan 6
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Are we getting a Birthstone pony this month? January's was released on Jan 6
    i was expecting a birthstone pony too . instead we had the world event.
    but i suspect the birthstone pony will arrive in the middle of the word event alike the world event started in the middle of the previous event
    it seems that s8 decided to do this way, so players will spend more gems/money on the game
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    anyone remember off the top of their head what is the max # of runes we can have in storage at the moment? I can't find it
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    anyone remember off the top of their head what is the max # of runes we can have in storage at the moment? I can't find it
    It depends what you need for your next expand. But you can collect more if you get some during a spin wheel. I need 70 for my next expand, so when I reach it, automatically the game says "expand now."