Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Halloween: The Magical Candy Cauldron 10-8-15

I can't see a goal list either, and I mastered all the recipes for Mina's cauldron as of today, but the cupcakes still say locked by goal on my celebration oven. I don't remember where I left off in this quest last year but I know there's no possible way I finished it. I've tried force closing the game, but nothing changed for me either. Still no goals.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RobsAngel91214 View Post
    I force closed it but still no Mina's cupcakes showing on my Celebration oven and the other goals still didn't show up either. At most I only finished one of those last year based on this post.
    CM has kindly checked that you have finished Advanced Potion-Making, which unlocked Mina's Cupcakes. It's shown in your Discovery Table as unlocked, please check again. If you are still having trouble finding your cupcakes, you may want to send an email to support@storm8.com and have an agent help you check further.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLemonForest View Post
    ive nvr gotten this quest to show up on my game and i didnt finish it last year...i dont understand grrrrrr
    Likewise, CM checked that you have finished Advanced Potion-Making, but has the recipe still unlocked. Did you ever see it in the Celebration Stove last year? Send an email to Support if you need more help or have them to help you check further.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMom101 View Post
    I finished the goal for Mina's Recipe but the last three goals, for the little automated character decorations, do not show up on my game. I am on level 47 so it's not a level issue and I force close my game each night so it's not an issue that can be resolved that way. I want the little automated characters if I can get them. I am continuing to make the candy apples, peanut butter cups and gummy worm cupcake recipes in hopes that they will show up eventually. Any ideas?
    The 3 side quests -- A Knight?s Pail, Robo Tricks and Treats, Jurassic Sweets -- arrives 10/6. You should be seeing them soon!

(Added info to Post 1)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The 3 side quests -- A Knight?s Pail, Robo Tricks and Treats, Jurassic Sweets -- arrives 10/6. You should be seeing them soon!

(Added info to Post 1)
    Thnx so much. U r a peach❣️

New Resident
    Same problem as some of the prior post. I have mastered all the special recipes but the cupcakes still say locked by goal on my celebration oven. I did not finish the quest last year and do not remember where I left off. I have force closed the game several times, still no goals and cupcakes remain unlocked.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMom101 View Post
    Thnx so much. U r a peach❣️
    You're most welcome. Community Manager Regina did the check for you all.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplestarkatz View Post
    I can't see a goal list either, and I mastered all the recipes for Mina's cauldron as of today, but the cupcakes still say locked by goal on my celebration oven. I don't remember where I left off in this quest last year but I know there's no possible way I finished it. I've tried force closing the game, but nothing changed for me either. Still no goals.
    Welcome to the forum, Purplestarkatz! CM checked that you have finished Advanced Potion-Making, but the recipe is still locked. Did you see it in the Celebration Stove last year? Send an email to support@storm8.com if you like them to check why your cupcake is locked.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post

(Added info to Post 1)
    Thank you. I have been force closing and deleting repeatedly. I was reading about issues others had. I finally decided to check the forum and saw the Oct. 6 info had been added.

Grand Emperor
    More info. Since this is a re-listing of last year's goals, players who will see these old goals are those who did not start the goals last year. Players who already progressed through the goal but did not complete the entire Goal Chain will unfortunately be unable to finish the goal. Sorry...

Rhino Keeper
    Aww. That is rough. Sorry guys. The last replayable event was game of scones, so I was hoping you could repeat like that one. Next time maybe.