Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fishing pond

Now why then am I being asked for this fish when not many people have the sushi shop anyway??.?
    How can anyone send the bus if they cant get these fish

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetgarden7 View Post
    Now why then am I being asked for this fish when not many people have the sushi shop anyway??.?
    How can anyone send the bus if they cant get these fish
    Salmon and Tuna are unlocked by level, for farms of level 10 and above. See Fishing Pond in Farm Activities and Features Guide.

See How To A Post Photo On The Forum for uploading your picture.

Merged threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Cammicane View Post
    Hey everyone! I had a quick question about fishing that I was hoping some of you could answer. Ever since I was able to fish, I have deliveries that require tuna and salmon. Currently, all of my deliveries either tonight or salmon to complete. I've been fishing in the pond with the Toby's, but can never seem to catch tuna or salmon. Mostly anchovies, but sometimes I get catfish or bass. I'm level 14 currently, and only have access to do Bates. Is there a special method to catching the salmon and tuna? I would really like to be able to complete some deliveries so I can make some more money and get the experience required to level up. Thanks!
    Oh you have been reading my mail its so frustrating to be asked for salmon and tuna in the market deliveries noone sells them so we miss out
    I have worked really hard to get all the items now I find the tuna or salmon im not sure which one cant be found arrrggghhh!!,!

Just wondering: Is there something I can cook/ make with the bass? I play on an Android and it seems that I can only catch and sell in the newspaper or catch and complete a delivery. Is that right? The bass doesn't have another use.....???

Grand Emperor
    You are correct. The bass is the only farm product which we dont use to make anything. You can see the list of crafts for each respective fish under Chapter Fishing Pond in the Farm Activities & Features Guide. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You are correct. The bass is the only farm product which we dont use to make anything. You can see the list of crafts for each respective fish under Chapter Fishing Pond in the Farm Activities & Features Guide. Hope this helps.
    Thanks for confirming. I was worried that I had seriously missed something

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234