Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Bakery Story 1.7.6 Issues

Can I ask a simple question to S8 staff,is the gifting problem ever going to be fixed?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by triciawinifred View Post
    Can I ask a simple question to S8 staff,is the gifting problem ever going to be fixed?

I will also ask your question (which I see has been asked many, many times here). Are there plans to fix these problems? These are still a problem in 1.7.7. Thank you!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've had a look at the report made on this and unfortunately there is still no news on when this may be fixed... Sorry...

So, rather then get onto a fix for the gift back feature....you're response is just a "not gonna fix it yet..so, sorry". How about giving a reason for the "no fix yet??" Or how about just FIXING IT!! Geez!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by darzcarbz View Post
    So, rather then get onto a fix for the gift back feature....you're response is just a "not gonna fix it yet..so, sorry". How about giving a reason for the "no fix yet??" Or how about just FIXING IT!! Geez!
    Sometimes it may take a while for a fix to be done. The team has to find the reasons for the glitch first. Sometimes it may take a while to determine what the problem is.

Thank-you for your patience and understanding on this issue.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper

Default gift - fryer hose

When someone gifts me and I want to gift them the same thing back, I click gift but it only wants to gift the fryer hose. This is a bug. Does it only affect me? I can't believe no one else has complained about it or it hasn't been fixed in several years since the bug was introduced.

You have to gift from within their restaurant or from the neighbours page to get around this. I'd rather return the gift right away so I can remmebe what they gifted me.

Is there a plan to correct this? It works jus fine in RS

Thank you

Grand Emperor
    The Block feature has been restored in version 1.7.8. Please download this version for this feature.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789