Page 190 of 195 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 1942

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=Fantesea;1133046]
    Quote Originally Posted by mybunnytail View Post
    I think it is a French bulldog[/QUOTE
    Sorry but I hope that is not how they came up with the name.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been devoting so much time to this event (setting a timer, working my chores and such around collections). That now I feel lost.�� ��

I used gems to speed up the drops so i could get to level 10. Seems like sacing the gems and not leveling up would have been a better idea. Drops are insignificant, at least so far.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    lol, only boring 20k
    Attachment 21205

congrats to Annie <3
    Thank you Funny how grapes were much more enjoyable to collect than tulips, and I'm still not feeling bored with the grapes! I still don't want anything to do with tulips...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a push notice about collecting trade tickets for "something big" this coming Thursday. I imagine we may be getting the long awaited expansions.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep just got same notice, about trade tickets..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by madeinseattle View Post
    Lucky you! The only thing I'm getting from mine is grapes. At least before I too got sugar but now there is only grapes with no where to put them
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberly0822 View Post
    I used gems to speed up the drops so i could get to level 10. Seems like sacing the gems and not leveling up would have been a better idea. Drops are insignificant, at least so far.
    The drops from my Estate seem to be the same as during the event, minus the grapes...Sugar, coal, water, strawberries, jewels and/or purple petals. One to several different items, 1-3 of the items that drop. If you aren't already, start doing Shibuya's u-goals, and you will most likely not be maxed for a long time. At least not on all of these items, lol
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Still collecting grapes for the community goal...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've mentioned to the team about grapes still dropping from the various items...

but more importantly.... a big congratulations from me to you on doing such an excellent job with this event! I know we didn't all finish the Estate, but I've enjoyed reading how much effort was put in to trying to get there. I will leave some feedback for the team about random drops in events. I'm sure we can find a happy medium with these long events.

So take a breath, take a couple of days out to find your equilibrium and then buckle on your belts in case we get an update this week (will check on this!).... the in-game pop up mentioned above sounds intriguing!

I've already updated the Building Guide with the Vineyard Estate information. I'll add the new puppy to the Inventory Guide and do of the cross referencing of drops etc when I have a bit of time in the next day or 2.

Well done everyone!

Fashion Designer
    Cheers everyone-have a glass of grape juice or wine