Page 189 of 195 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 1942

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    My grape smasher is,still dropping
    So is mine..I'm still collecting grapes from my vineyard too..but nowhere to put them..

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyB111 View Post
    I just got jewels and sugar from my vineyard.

The cat and dog are now officially the favourite things in my Kingdom and will shortly be joined by a baby Skunkupine!
    Lucky you! The only thing I'm getting from mine is grapes. At least before I too got sugar but now there is only grapes with no where to put them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by madeinseattle View Post
    So is mine..I'm still collecting grapes from my vineyard too..but nowhere to put them..
    Now it's time to do something with the grapes, so have a glass of wine, sweetie. Lol

Executive Chef
    You were probably just full of whatever else it dropped. mine just gave me strawberries and coal. I never thought I'd see the day to be glad to get coal but you know how quickly I'm going through it now. Lol

Lucky you! The only thing I'm getting from mine is grapes. At least before I too got sugar but now there is only grapes with no where to put them

Rhino Keeper
    Would the grapes be sour grapes? Maybe through drops will be totally random. Will be watching for information because I haven't decided yet to keep the building out or put it in storage.

Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Now it's time to do something with the grapes, so have a glass of wine, sweetie. Lol
    Don't mind if I do..your place or mine sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by bellibee View Post
    There is no way I will be able to complete the last level of the vinyard. I'm a long time L50 player and claimed the last individual prize over a week ago so yes, I am constantly playing and collecting grapes, corks and barrels. The goal is totally unrealistic within the time frame (unfortunately I have to work for a living and have four children to chase after) unless I spend 1200 gems to finish the building!!
    Bad luck, I was fortunate to only need the corks and barrels to finish it.
    I still had to spend 78 gems speeding up, but with 20 back and 30 waiting for farm story 2 I didnt think it was too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyB111 View Post
    Would the grapes be sour grapes? Maybe through drops will be totally random. Will be watching for information because I haven't decided yet to keep the building out or put it in storage.
    Well I'm hoping soon we will have something to use those grapes with..sour or not..I would love to see something new for us to make in the kitchen! As for putting my vineyard in storage..worked way too long and hard to put it away just yet.

New Resident
    [QUOTE=mybunnytail;1132895]I think it is a French bulldog[/QUOTE
    Last edited by Fantesea; 06-29-15 at 04:11 PM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by boden_brandt View Post
    Honestly... Who named the dog. Lol
    Clearly didn't check dictionary definitions! 😂