Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Emoji's in messages disappearing.

Quote Originally Posted by TrythismayB View Post
    No I didn't do anything to my settings... and they are still visible . Very small though �� but that's okay
    Better than no emojis!

I posted on my wall and asked my neighbours about it and some said they did some sort of update on their device and the emojis appeared again.

Hoping someone can let us know what to do to get the emojis back! I still haven't got my emojis yet and I want them!
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cherlou View Post
    For the past few days the emoji s and symbols do not show in messages in all 3 games, R S , B S, and F S.
    Which platform and game version are you playing on?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwilight99 View Post
    I'm an Android player and still can't see the emoticons. Did you do anything that made them appear? Fingers crossed they dont disappear again for you!
    Did you check if you have updated your device OS?

I'll try to find out more. No promises...

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Did you check if you have updated your device OS?

I'll try to find out more. No promises...
    I recently received an option to do a new software update on my device but I postponed it. So maybe I need to do the software update to see emojis again?

My game is the latest version though. Thanks for your reply
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

Grand Emperor
    I recently received an option to do a new software update on my device but I postponed it. So maybe I need to do the software update to see emojis again?

My game is the latest version though. Thanks for your reply
    Try updating your device OS and it may work for you as it did for your neighbours.

I posted on my wall and asked my neighbours about it and some said they did some sort of update on their device and the emojis appeared again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Try updating your device OS and it may work for you as it did for your neighbours.
    Ok, will do Thanks again for your help!

Grand Emperor
    For your information:

The emojis are filtered out for some because some Androids have a compatibility issue that will cause your game to crash if you interact with it on someone's wall or in your newsfeed.

My problem is reversed now. I used to be able to see emojis in messages, but now I did an update to the newest Android version and the emojis are gone 😱 Aren't there any fixes for that?? 😢

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567