Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    What is this fuzzy green thing I suddenly seem to have the introductory 4 items of and why won't it let me plant it in any of my plots?

Attachment 44245
    those are tea leaves, plant them just like other crops....not sure why it won't let you....used in cafe to make tea, lemon tea etc.,

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mothernature15 View Post
    those are tea leaves, plant them just like other crops....not sure why it won't let you....used in cafe to make tea, lemon tea etc.,
    Hmm. OK, I'm Android, and we've been intelligible for the Cafe and sauce maker until just today, when it seems they've now made these available. Which is great! I bought the Cafe. It's going to take its 2 days to build. Maybe I can't plant them u til the Cafe is ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Hmm. OK, I'm Android, and we've been intelligible for the Cafe and sauce maker until just today, when it seems they've now made these available. Which is great! I bought the Cafe. It's going to take its 2 days to build. Maybe I can't plant them u til the Cafe is ready?
    Have you tried force closing and re-opening the game? You should be able to plant the Tea in the Plots now, so I'll definitely have someone on the team take a look at this issue.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Have you tried force closing and re-opening the game? You should be able to plant the Tea in the Plots now, so I'll definitely have someone on the team take a look at this issue.
    That did it! Ugh, I feel dumb. First rule of troubleshooting is force close and try again, yet I'm all, duh... Tha K you for the help MMB,!

Android and iOS

I am not getting any challenges.. I am using Android. is this only for iOS???

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RijulSharma View Post
    I am not getting any challenges.. I am using Android. is this only for iOS???
    Welcome to the forum.

The Cinnamon Challenge is available for Android. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...est-2018-May-9

What's your farm level? Make sure you are using the latest regular game version.

Farm Supplier
    Where do in make caramel syrup?

Does anyone know what the new maximum capacities are for the barn and silo? Thx!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmer_steen View Post
    Where do in make caramel syrup?
    Caramel Sauce is made in the Sauce Maker. Recipe: 3 brown sugar, 2 white sugar, 2 butter, 3 cream.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by princessskykennedy View Post
    Does anyone know what the new maximum capacities are for the barn and silo? Thx!!
    Both at 1,340. See their upgrade requirements in Chapters Barn and Silo respectively in Buildings and Crafts Guide.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...d-Crafts-Guide