Page 83 of 101 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by aaadragonkeeper View Post
    is there a forum in spanish my friend lost her phone and didnt have a password how can i help her
    Oh no, so sorry to hear that your friend lost her phone. Please ask her to contact Support: support form and the agent will assist her regarding her password. Do make sure that she selects "Account Recovery" under category. She can write in Spanish, the Agent will be able to understand. See this thread if she is new to submitting requests. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form

She's very welcome to send me private message or post on this forum in Spanish if she has more questions or need more help on this. Cheers.

Could you help please . I have just got to level 50 and should have cherries but I can’t find where to get cherry trees or bushes ? Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Are you possibly looking for cranberries? If so, they are grown in the water plot and dried in the crop dryer. Cranberries become available at level 50.
    See the farm story guide: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1247841

Scroll to post #6 for water crops.
    Last edited by driver1711; 03-08-18 at 07:11 AM. Reason: added info

Cafe?? I'm on an Android version and in my warehouse I have an order for 2 looks like smoothies or juice. It says it comes from the cafe but there is no cafe. I looked in the market to see if there was a new building I needed to set up and there's nothing there.

Farm Supplier
    can an admin plz message brasnsassy (her id) she said she lost some gems and doesnt know how to post on the forum. she said she tried to file a "report" or a "ticket" something and they closed it out im not really sure what to tell her otherwise any help is much appreciated tia

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 330unicorn View Post
    Cafe?? I'm on an Android version and in my warehouse I have an order for 2 looks like smoothies or juice. It says it comes from the cafe but there is no cafe. I looked in the market to see if there was a new building I needed to set up and there's nothing there.
    its an ios item, they r supposed to be fixing it

New Resident
    My max slots are still at 620. How do I get mine increased? It is taking up all of my space!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 330unicorn View Post
    I'm afraid this is a known issue. They are aware and looking into this. Here is the bug thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...n-Android-farm

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by aaadragonkeeper View Post
    can an admin plz message brasnsassy (her id) she said she lost some gems and doesnt know how to post on the forum. she said she tried to file a "report" or a "ticket" something and they closed it out im not really sure what to tell her otherwise any help is much appreciated tia
    Support does not help with this due to limited support and Storm8 does not message players in game. Your friend will need to log unto the forum in order to post.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by savvyhj View Post
    My max slots are still at 620. How do I get mine increased? It is taking up all of my space!!
    Click on your barn and click on the Upgrade button at the bottom of your barn screen.