Page 53 of 101 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozziemj View Post
    How are gold bells earned? I've done many truck deliveries but only get silver and bronze bells. What's the secret??
    The drops are random and unfortunately the gold is very rare. See The Farmers' Market (iOS) - Jun 16, 2016 and feel free to post your feedback there.

New Resident
    Where do I get rope, and brown bag
    I'm on lvl 48 and in my studio there is some kind of net to make and I need rope for it(with alpaca wool), also I need 4 brown bags (and alpaca wool, and wooden button and gold) for a purple one.. I think I have all the buildings for my lvl but I don't know where to get rope and brown bags

I'm on android - is there any chance to upgrade my bee house and my ballon house doesn't work

thx

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MilaSila View Post
    Where do I get rope, and brown bag
    I'm on lvl 48 and in my studio there is some kind of net to make and I need rope for it(with alpaca wool), also I need 4 brown bags (and alpaca wool, and wooden button and gold) for a purple one.. I think I have all the buildings for my lvl but I don't know where to get rope and brown bags

I'm on android - is there any chance to upgrade my bee house and my ballon house doesn't work

thx
    The ropes and satchels are drops from donkeys. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ys-Sept-1-2016

Sorry the 2 features are currently not available to Android members.

Host(ess)
    Where are all the pumpkin dishes come from?
    I looked everywhere..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ancsab View Post
    Where are all the pumpkin dishes come from?
    I looked everywhere..
    Pumpkin dishes are currently coming from Stormie and those that got the pet turkey which can sometimes drop pumpkin dishes. The theory is that these are teasers for the next event which people are speculating will be a county fair type event and may ask for these fun new pumpkin dishes in your orders. When the event starts, I would guess that the new dishes will be available to make in the kitchen or wherever.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    Pumpkin dishes are currently coming from Stormie and those that got the pet turkey which can sometimes drop pumpkin dishes. The theory is that these are teasers for the next event which people are speculating will be a county fair type event and may ask for these fun new pumpkin dishes in your orders. When the event starts, I would guess that the new dishes will be available to make in the kitchen or wherever.
    Yeah I have the turkey, but didn't drop nothing but 1 paint.. I kind of liked that better than the dishes
    Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by moosiegoosie98 View Post
    Hey is there any reason why android and iOS can't have same events? Just a question
    It'll be totally awesome if the whole community can play together for every event! We had events for both platforms but unfortunately not often. :*(

Here's a reply on Android development from Storm8. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1261374

Rhino Keeper
    I'm guessing the double ore event means that the next event will need super crazy amounts of mined stuff. I have noticed that in previous events.
    I havnt used the ore vein before. Does anyone know if using the ore vein will give double ore too?
    I want to get at least 20 each of gold n rubies and maybe 15 each of silver and iron, just to be on the safe side.

Tried out the ore vein. No double ore there!
    Last edited by zxzxzp; 11-20-16 at 06:18 PM.

I see people are making pumpkin soup, pies etc. but I don't have the ability to make them I have complete all quest what's wrong that I can't make these item

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy1daze View Post
    I see people are making pumpkin soup, pies etc. but I don't have the ability to make them I have complete all quest what's wrong that I can't make these item
    The new event just started now, once you start you should be able to craft pumpkin items.