Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by divinekakan View Post
    Hi!
    I had my game moved to a new iPad and the FS2 suggests I should install Home design makeover game. I dis so and have played it a lot. But FS2 keps telning me to install it. Hon do I get FS2 to recognize that I have installera the other games that it suggests and gives me awards for?
    Have you tried this? On your new device, delete the Home Design Makeover game app and reinstall using the link in the Farm 2 goal screen. Please let me know how it goes for you.

I might be imagining things, but since the most recent FS2 update, when the Newspaper restocks after 5 minutes, or when I go there first upon opening FS2, several items have already been bought. It seemed to me that before the update I used to have a full Newspaper upon opening or after 5-minute restock. Is any one else experiencing this? Am I imagining things?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenbluffer View Post
    I might be imagining things, but since the most recent FS2 update, when the Newspaper restocks after 5 minutes, or when I go there first upon opening FS2, several items have already been bought. It seemed to me that before the update I used to have a full Newspaper upon opening or after 5-minute restock. Is any one else experiencing this? Am I imagining things?
    this is probably due to the event parts that are only available to bots.... you can put the parts up for sale to empty your barn but they won't appear in the newspaper - you are seeing those slots as sold items

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Have you tried this? On your new device, delete the Home Design Makeover game app and reinstall using the link in the Farm 2 goal screen. Please let me know how it goes for you.
    Thank you for the suggestion. I tried it several times and closed and reopened the games but no luck unfortunately

Rhino Keeper
    Do I need to delete Farm Story 2 to get the Halloween duck crew to be the updated colors?

Grand Emperor
    Thank you for the suggestion. I tried it several times and closed and reopened the games but no luck unfortunately
    I've flagged this over for them to check and advise. Sorry that it didn't work.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenbluffer View Post
    Don't worry, the update and game is fine. The bought items in newspapers is due to the current event which does not allow us to sell things as Peggyg723 said.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    Do I need to delete Farm Story 2 to get the Halloween duck crew to be the updated colors?
    I've already answered you here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1548065

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Judy is right, you can find the information there. Are you at 1,925 yet? That's the new current max for Barn and
    Silo.
    Thanks. I?m not there yet, i?m only at 1055 (Barn) and 1250 (Silo) so far, i was afraid i?d reach the limit soon. Great to know there?s more to expand.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Hi!
    I had my game moved to a new iPad and the FS2 suggests I should install Home design makeover game. I dis so and have played it a lot. But FS2 keps telning me to install it. Hon do I get FS2 to recognize that I have installera the other games that it suggests and gives me awards for?
    Please write a support ticket into Storm8 if you have any questions

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new