Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Executive Chef
    Can they let me know please!

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Rynetory2 will know!

What am I supposed to do with with the gold bells from the delivery trucks? I don?t have any options to buy besides the smoke house which I already have. I have the number ?3? next to the bells icon in the market but no new show up..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by linux4e View Post
    What am I supposed to do with with the gold bells from the delivery trucks? I don?t have any options to buy besides the smoke house which I already have. I have the number ?3? next to the bells icon in the market but no new show up..
    you can unlock the golden lure in fishing pond and make those with gold bells

Quote Originally Posted by Peggyg723 View Post
    you can unlock the golden lure in fishing pond and make those with gold bells
    I've unlocked the golden lure, it takes gold nugget and silver bells to make those, not gold bells.

Rhino Keeper
    sorry my bad! I guess we just wait for something new to be released..

Executive Chef
    Hi can you help me with my question about expanding to Mr Merriweather please!

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Sounds like you are experiencing sync issue, try the suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? to avoid sync issues.

Executive Chef
    Nevermind I see it's IOS only smh!! Why does IOS get everything. Are ndriod players not good enough as IOS players? Smh.. Why does IOS have a lot but andriod cant get it. Just not fair! IOS gets hot air balloon, leadership events, truffle forest, farmers market etc.. But what special does andriod get?? NOTHING! Just not right.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Hi can you help me with my question about expanding to Mr Merriweather please!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Nevermind I see it's IOS only smh!! Why does IOS get everything. Are ndriod players not good enough as IOS players? Smh.. Why does IOS have a lot but andriod cant get it. Just not fair! IOS gets hot air balloon, leadership events, truffle forest, farmers market etc.. But what special does andriod get?? NOTHING! Just not right.
    Glad you found your answer. Read through the Guides if you have some spare time, they contain answers to the more frequently asked questions by players.

I know Android folks may feel left out because you don't have these features. But if you read the forum, you will find these features are not that popular with iOS players. Truffle hunting is not easy and you have to wait very long hours to hunt again, unless you spend gems on buying extra hogs. White truffle is as rare as ruby; I've seen people selling ruby but I don't see people selling white truffles. Truffle orders take up barn space and make the game more difficult and affect our progress in events. The number of truffles you get is not enough to send for your orders and you end up discarding your orders most of the time, this slows down your progress in events where you need to fulfill your deliveries. Read the threads, Gold cowbells are so rare in Farmer's Market etc.... I can go on.... but I think you catch my drift.

Think of it this way, the iOS players are the guinea pigs for testing new features. You should be glad that Android folks do not have these lol. Anyways I just want to let you know that you don't lose out. Hope this make you feel better.

Fashion Designer
    Hey guys, I think my farm is expanding in a strange way and want to know if this is normal or not. I cannot seem to get any expansion to the left of my mine. I've got expansion into the new areas but still not to the left of my mine. Other farms clearly have this, so I'm not sure if this is an android problem., a me problem, or not at all a problem and just is what it is. See photos of expansions options.

Dangit, I cannot upload. Again. Gah.

Grand Emperor
    Your game is fine. The 2 plots next to the mine are unusable on Android while available on iOS farms. The 2 plots next to the shop, where the Fair grounds is, are unusable on iOS while available on Android farms. These 4 plots balance up so both platforms have the same number of land plots.