Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Ability To Move the Tree of Life and the Breeding Garden.

Quote Originally Posted by JeannesThinkin View Post
    I think the geography of the two buildings are annoying. I want to be able to move them so I can decorate my forest to any extent.
    I agree! This wastes a lot of space that is needed for an additional habitat.

New Resident
    Has anyone ever received a reply about this? I notice that it is still locked in the same position so guess it's just been ignored.

Rhino Keeper
    I would love this, too.

Rhino Keeper
    I would also like to move it. I don't understand why they even locked it.

It seems that people have been asking to move the Tree of Life and Breeding Garden for YEARS.
    What is the point of this forum if Storm8 doesn't even bother to reply?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinchillazilla View Post
    Yes, I really really want to move it over just one space so I can place a 4x4 habitat to the left of it.
    I so desperately want it to move one space over as well!!! It is driving me nuts that there are only three spaces on one side and five spaces on the other. It makes no sense that it's placed where it is.

Rhino Keeper

Rationale for placement of Tree of Life/Breeding Den?

I am just wondering if someone from S8 could comment on the reasoning behind the placement of the Tree of Life and Breeding Den? The fact that it has three spaces on one side, and five spaces on the other makes it very difficult (if not impossible) to efficiently use the space around it.
    In the Feedback/Suggestion forum there is a five page thread of people asking for it to be moved one space over (to be centered along its edge,) or just to make it completely moveable, yet no one from TL/S8 has ever responded on that thread. I genuinely want to know why it is were it is, and why it is not moveable?Maybe if i know the reasoning behind its placement, it will stop bothering me so much that its position is so very inefficient.

I think it might have been just one of those unusual outcomes based on a random decision. I kinda realised it has it's benefits. as we will usually need one tile spots for event items so having that little strip near the nest makes sense since the game centres on that spot when an island is visited/returned to. I put all the point giving items and my trophies along that line. If it was perfect spacing then people would fill their island with habitats to the max and then when they get a one tile item they need to place, they'll realise they don't have a spare spot and need to make one by selling habitats (and possibly animals in them). if we're forced to have that one tile strip near the nest, then when an event starts, S8 can know for sure that everyone should have the space to put it out immediately (after storing decorations that may be sitting on the strip).
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the reply! You make a very good point, and have given me a logical reason for that space. I can live with that.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast