Thread: New Levels for Battlegrounds

New Levels for Battlegrounds

Hi, I have completed all levels in the Battlegrounds. When are the next levels coming?

New battles???

When are the new battles coming?!?!!

Executive Chef

Battleground end??

Why not a 11th battleground with the crystal unicorn as reward.
    Because i'm trying breeding with 4 different elements from day 1 to get this beautifal animal, and still not succeeded. (Lvl 35) I believe a lot would like to get this animal. Or a suggestion for a other new battle tournament/event?!.
    I dont have the money ( no creditcard ) to buy gems, otherwise i would do that.
    And this thread also counts for the gem animals. The are "not available through breeding" make it possible to get at least one of them in a 12th battleground for example.

Edit: Now on Lvl 96 and still no CU.
    Last edited by AppieP; 02-25-17 at 04:43 PM.

Farm Supplier

Battleground

After completion of a level in battleground in the very next moment it says I haven't completed . Now I have to redo that level and also lost a life/chance.

Battlegrounds

Would LOVE to see and play more Battlegrounds

Fashion Designer
    Can we turn off the battleground fireworks when there is nothing left to fight then turn it on again when it's active?
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

More battlegrounds?

Any plans to add more battlegrounds after magmonkey? I'm on that one now and I'm moving VERY slow because I know it's the last one and I don't want it to be over! It's so much fun strategizing for them & keeps us engaged in the game more often & for longer periods.
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, please add more battlegrounds! It gave us something extra to do while waiting on long breeding/hatching/evolving times. You can make the level 80 prize food or coins if you don't want to think up new prize animals lol. I just miss the battlegrounds!

Farm Supplier
    I would enjoy it if maybe u could put gem animals in battling? Maybe an advanced version of battling? Or at least put them SOMEWHERE I mean like you don't even put email anywhere!! WE ARE SITTING HERE ALL GEM-LESS AND EVERYTHING!!