Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Rhino Keeper
    I just noticed that after collecting from habitats my money is decreasing instead of increasing Has anyone else the same issue?

Edit: Support agent just replied about the problem
    Last edited by tahitii; 02-26-18 at 02:37 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I'm really upset. I was scrolling through my forest and my finger accidentally hit the food icon and the next thing I know a message came up saying 290,000 food was added and 1000 gems disappeared. I never had any intention of buying food. I have completed both the story book and tourney several days ago and I don't need any food in fact I have over 150,000 food. I have never bought that much food nor do I ever Intend too. I want my gems back. Please S8 take your food back and return my gems. What ever happened to are you sure you want to make this purchase? I'm so not happy

[Removed Support actions]
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-26-18 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Removed Support actions

Rhino Keeper
    There seems to be a bug with the new challenges started today. I have limit reached messages for the new pets and one of the habitats has a level limit on it. Also in my album there is a level limit on some animals. I’m well past the limits and wondering what is going on. Is anyone else seeing thia?

Farm Supplier
    I just used 4 bombs in the mine and collected food, 6 runes and 15 American cloths. No devoted gems however. There are over 10 hours left in the storybook. Was I just extremely unlucky or have they been prematurely removed? Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    I’m thinking this is a game issue and not my bad luck. On my second game I am trying to get through chapter 7 for the Romanticat (I have an obsidian cyclops just on the nest! ) so I am really far behind ( but so happy for my cyclops ��) but should have no problem getting romanticat. Just used 2 bombs, food, 3 runes, American cloths , no devoted gems. What happens if this is not able to be resolved before the time runs out in 9+ hours? Will I just lose my chances on both games to complete the chapter I am on and the corresponding prize? Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    Woohoo! Thank you thank you for the attention to this. Devoted stones now appearing in mine.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sgr1953 View Post
    There seems to be a bug with the new challenges started today. I have limit reached messages for the new pets and one of the habitats has a level limit on it. Also in my album there is a level limit on some animals. I’m well past the limits and wondering what is going on. Is anyone else seeing thia?
    Are you still having issue? It's ok in my game. Restart your device and game if you are still having issue.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by maddylboudet View Post
    Woohoo! Thank you thank you for the attention to this. Devoted stones now appearing in mine.
    Glad that you are getting them.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a multitude of issues w/my game lately. I'm an Android (Galaxy Tab 4) user playing the 1.8.0.1 version of FFS. I don't keep anything open in the background, I have maybe 4 decorations up, clear my cache before each game & I have maybe 20 neighbors. I've also uninstalled & reinstalled the game more than once.

Here's what's going on:
    1. The "Earn Yukon Whistles from Colosseum" for kites says 37/75. When I'm in the Colosseum, it says I have 87. I should have gotten my kites & be on the next level. Kites are hard enough to come by without the game screwing up.
    2. Despite having enough memory to play the game, it constantly shuts down on me. I can be booted out sometimes 5-10 times during an hour. This the worst when I'm booted out of the mine & lose bombs. I have lost countless bombs because of this.
    3. Lately, I've been noticing that when I come back to the game after a while I've lost actions performed, even when I close out on my own. For example, there won't be food to harvest or the Evolution Flower will be empty after I put someone in it, or the breeding nest will be empty even though I know I put a pair in there. These are big issues when you're counting on the harvest & evolution time for the Storybook.
    4. The game also lags a lot. I understand there's a LOT going on w/a lot of moving animals. I just didn't know if this was something that was being worked on.
    Hopefully you can resolve these issues as this is a wonderful game, but the frustration level is getting a bit high. Thank you in advance for your assistance.