Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Can you try moving your habitat if you have surrounding space? If not, try zooming in your game and rotate the habitat to see if it gives you a better view of the rock. If all fails, you can contact Support: support form and have an agent to help you further.
    Thankyou, I will give the zooming a go as I tried rotating, but it was still in the road.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Thanks Rynetory. I also just did the update to iOS 11.0.3 and that still did not help
    Sorry that it didnt work for you. We'll have to wait for Storm8 to advise us. Thanks for your update.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Thankyou, I will give the zooming a go as I tried rotating, but it was still in the road.
    I had this recently and took me lots of tries to finally clear the hidden rock. The Support Agent will sort this out for you.

limit reached for fairy

Hi!

not sure if this is anybody else has this problem or if its a bug but it says on my shop
    that the new animals chrysantheram. fairy king & queen, spring fairy and the fairy habitat is "limit reached" but Inhavent even start collecting any of it. What does this mean? Will I still be able to get the animals? Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8977.PNG 
Views:	47 
Size:	622.5 KB 
ID:	39461   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8976.PNG 
Views:	22 
Size:	717.6 KB 
ID:	39462  

resolves the issue. thanks. By the way when is the habitat limit gonna be increased? would be glad for some response on the matter.

Grand Emperor
    Glad that it's resolved. Thanks for your update. Storm8 doesn't speculate future release ahead of time.

Can any1 help me by telling me why I can not get anymore explosives? I get nothing when I breed ? How vill i expend . I still have a lot of place to uncover help☹️

Fashion Designer
    Are you at your max?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nora30000000 View Post
    Can any1 help me by telling me why I can not get anymore explosives? I get nothing when I breed ? How vill i expend . I still have a lot of place to uncover help☹️
    You cant collect more from breeding if you already have 15 bombs. Use up some to get more. You get 1 bomb for every 6 hours of breeding, none for breeding below 6 hours. See Chapter Mining in the Main Guide.

If you need help or have more questions, please post in the Fantasy General Question thread. Our community members are very helpful with answers.