Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    HELP..SUDDENLY IM MISSING MY LEVEL 10 GIVING TREANT ANIMAL. SINCE I ONLY HAVE 2 IN THAT HABITAT IT WAS NOTICABLE. NO I DIDNOT DELETE IT...YES IVE TRIED REINSTALLING GAME. PLEASE GIVE MY GIVING TREANT BACK!!! MY STORM ID IS nvangel And name is wolf haven
    THANK YOU
    Please contact Support via support form so an agent can check.

I did everything!!! EVERYTHING!!!! My phone still does this; every time I battle on the collessium, my streak is different. Let's say I was on my third streak. But, to my phone, I've never even won. This make me so mad!!!
    Funner52 if u have a question, u can send me a private message.
    Have a good rest of your day!
    Thanks again, Funner52

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Magilou View Post
    Same thing happens here. Just wantrd to complain a little.
    Honestly contacting support is way too much of a hassle, I can't even do it from my phone which is the device I play on.

I get that you guys are just the messengers and you can't give other advice nor fix the issue, but these kinds of errors shouldn't be consistently happening in the first place.
    I NEVER expand directly from the mine.
    I always exit out of mine and find expansion place I'd like to expand and do it from the forest.
    Seems to work better - when the game actually lets me do that at all and doesn't CRASH
    Good luck
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Storm 8 please help. I cannot use one of my expansions because the habitat next to it is in the road and I cannot clear the last rock.

Rhino Keeper
    I have collected 3700 points in the recent letter board but still have not collected the five goal in tricky twilights which is collecting after 1300 points. I have tried force quitting the game several times, visiting neighbors, deleting and reinstalling the game and force quitting my iPad. Any other solutions?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Storm 8 please help. I cannot use one of my expansions because the habitat next to it is in the road and I cannot clear the last rock.
    You will have to expand again and move that habitat to a free space so you can clear it.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Can you try moving your habitat if you have surrounding space? If not, try zooming in your game and rotate the habitat to see if it gives you a better view of the rock. If all fails, you can contact Support: support form and have an agent to help you further.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    I have collected 3700 points in the recent letter board but still have not collected the five goal in tricky twilights which is collecting after 1300 points. I have tried force quitting the game several times, visiting neighbors, deleting and reinstalling the game and force quitting my iPad. Any other solutions?
    This has been reported to Storm8. They advised players to restart game but unfortunately it didnt always work. I'm waiting for them to check, will post when I get more news.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    This has been reported to Storm8. They advised players to restart game but unfortunately it didnt always work. I'm waiting for them to check, will post when I get more news.
    Thanks Rynetory. I also just did the update to iOS 11.0.3 and that still did not help

Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    You will have to expand again and move that habitat to a free space so you can clear it.
    Takes too long to expand as it is, but thanks anyhow,