Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

This isn't really a bug, but didn't know where else to post this. i noticed that some community members don't have an invite button when I visit them. How did they remove it? I couldn't find anywhere to do that.
    Last edited by CuddlePuddlev2; 07-01-17 at 10:50 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi there! Hoping I can get some help. I've been playing the tournament, & 3 times my prize showed a piece of birthday cake in addition to coins. When I clicked on storage, as instructed, there was no new item. I'm just worried that this may be an item I may need.

Quote Originally Posted by Zamom72 View Post
    Hi there! Hoping I can get some help. I've been playing the tournament, & 3 times my prize showed a piece of birthday cake in addition to coins. When I clicked on storage, as instructed, there was no new item. I'm just worried that this may be an item I may need.
    Don't worry, you'll get credit for it even if it's not in storage. There was a whole discussion about this in the Storybook thread. It's the same for everyone...the cakes don't show up in storage, but they're counted when Storybook calls for them: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Birthday/page4

New Resident

Help????

Hi I'm wondering why my fantasy forest game has all of the sudden told me I have reached the end of the battle grounds??? It's like useless now?? Why am I feeding animals if there not going to battle?? Will it be back???

Quote Originally Posted by Amyrae74 View Post
    Hi I'm wondering why my fantasy forest game has all of the sudden told me I have reached the end of the battle grounds??? It's like useless now?? Why am I feeding animals if there not going to battle?? Will it be back???
    If you won the magmonkey already, then yeah that's the last battleground. A couple of us have already suggested/asked for more battlegrounds in this forum. But remember, there are always going to be new tournaments to battle in, so it's not pointless to feed your animals!
    Last edited by CuddlePuddlev2; 07-23-17 at 09:09 PM.
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Amyrae74 View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

Congratulations on completing your battlegrounds. Feed your animals to higher level to get more coins from them and use them for tournaments. Don't worry, this isn't a bug. Hopefully we see more battlegrounds in future.

Fashion Designer
    Help me please...35 minutes ago I purchased 530 gems and it said payment successful and I got a text telling me that payment was made but right after it said payment successful my game crashed. My gems never showed up. I've tried logging back on but it won't let me get on. Please help me. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    Help me please...35 minutes ago I purchased 530 gems and it said payment successful and I got a text telling me that payment was made but right after it said payment successful my game crashed. My gems never showed up. I've tried logging back on but it won't let me get on. Please help me. Thank you
    have you emailed them yet? I would contact them asap. i usually do it through the game, but i found this link since you can't get into the game: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    Try clearing your cache and restarting your device to get back into your game. More suggestions in Post 1 under Device performance issues and connections issues.

Once you're able to get into your game, can you check if you got your gems again in case there was a delay? If you still didn't get it or unable to get into your game, contact Support via support form.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Try clearing your cache and restarting your device to get back into your game. More suggestions in Post 1 under Device performance issues and connections issues.

Once you're able to get into your game, can you check if you got your gems again in case there was a delay? If you still didn't get it or unable to get into your game, contact Support via support form.
    Thanks for the help both of you. When my game crashed my phone also died and I can't get back in. I'll try doing the suggestions and hope it helps. Thanks agai