Page 42 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Executive Chef
    It's already worked for me now. Just made a search in the Play Store for the goal game. Game founded, installed, and goal finished, and gems collected. Thanks for your help so far Rynetory2.

New Resident
    Same issue. Non existant game in play store

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kmccar View Post
    Is your Apple or Google Play Store regions set to the UK?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kmccar View Post
    Or you can do the same as I did. Make a search for it and install. It worked for me. Good luck.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    It's already worked for me now. Just made a search in the Play Store for the goal game. Game founded, installed, and goal finished, and gems collected. Thanks for your help so far Rynetory2.
    Oh great that you found it! Thanks for letting me know. Have fun!

New Resident
    Glitch in Fantasy Forest Story.... I took a screenshot.... To show you ;P

I need Frostfang and Pandaffodil and the breed time says 00:00:00

What does it mean....or is it a glitch...?

Check it out....plz

Is a glitch in your game....or is it a rare animal....??
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-02-17 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Grand Emperor
    Anikki93 - Would you mind reinstalling your game and check again? Please let us know if issue persists.

Host(ess)
    Both mine and my wife's games crash whenever we try to do the game of war trike for free gems.
    Is this a known issue? I have tried delete and reinstall with no change. iPhone 6 and 5 booth running iOS 10.3.2

Matt

I have an android (galaxy s7 edge) and the version of fantasy forest i have is 1.7.3.1g . I've been having issues with the game for a week now. I originally jad thought it was going through updates or thd server was updating, but it just keeps getting worse. I'll be harvesting the food and the "goal complete! Collect reward!" For the zodiac even keepa popping up. I had clicked it (only way to make it go away) and it put the egg in tge nest. The tge pyro pony (symbolizing it's loading something) comes on the screen and it "resets" everything. If i mine, it won't regester i hit mine again, it won't register i used a bomb, and it won't register i even got any runes. It just resets to how many bombs, and runes i had before i tried to mine. And the sun burst challange has been going on and it won't even register i reached the first level or anything. It's gliching really bad too. Instead of sun bursts, there's hearts! And all the spots, but two, are empty. Please figure out how to fix the game. I really like this game, but it's getting to the point i'm about done trying. I've reset phone multiple tines trying to see if that will help, i've even done a force stop on the game, looked to see if there's an update (which there is not) and i don't know what else to do.

Thank You,
    Calley

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum, Calley.

Have you tried reinstalling your game? Please try that and see if it works better. If issues persist, you'll need to contact Support via support form so an agent can check your game. See ANNOUNCEMENT - Contact Storm8 Support via Form on how to contact Support.