Page 38 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by goldeinhorn View Post
    I bought the goldenunicorn offer today. Right after the purchase the game crashed and i didn't got the goldenunicorn offer but i lost my money, thats 15-20$ and i didn't have that unicorn offer, can anyone help me what i should do now pls. thats so annoying.
    Please contact support for assistance.

support.storm8.com >> submit a request
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    The submit a request link posted does not work on my device.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try going to settings-safari and clear out data, then restart your iphone to see if this helps.
    Also make sure you have the most current software version for your iphone installed.
    Tried this and it didn't change anything except that my game crashes at quicker spot and I don't have to wait as long to know it's not gonna load. The ONLY way I can get in is to remove the game reinstall and then this only works once then back to the same no entry.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    The submit a request link posted does not work on my device.
    The link for me opens up a search bar which brings up articles. And a login for agents. No submit a report. Please give me an email or some link I can actually open a claim.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    The link for me opens up a search bar which brings up articles. And a login for agents. No submit a report. Please give me an email or some link I can actually open a claim.
    Do you see the screens shown in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...port-via-Form? Are you able to use the [Submit A Request] or [Sign In] buttons at the top right of the screen? Follow the steps to submit your report.

My game keeps shutting down too. This is since the latest update I did. I think Jan. 4.

Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    Why does the game have to load the NEWS and MESSAGES every time the game is opened? Wouldn't once a day suffice? Both of these features are easily accessible while in the game through the game buttons.
    Yes. The game often temporarily locks with the News popups. I have been having issues with it shutting down, Unable to complete anything. The popups are very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try going to settings-safari and clear out data, then restart your iphone to see if this helps.
    Also make sure you have the most current software version for your iphone installed.
    I have latest software. It. Is actually much worse since latest update. I clear data regularly. I have not been able to complete any actions for about 2 weeks, I have submitted the form to support.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I have latest software. It. Is actually much worse since latest update. I clear data regularly. I have not been able to complete any actions for about 2 weeks, I have submitted the form to support.
    I was told that it must be my hardware and storage although I have iOS 9.3.5 and had deleted programs before updating to iOS 9. I upgraded from iOS 5 to iOS 8 and then to iOS 9 atNew Year's. The game was working fine on iOS 5.

After hearing from support, I was able to get into the game and complete tasks such as visiting neighbours, planting, collecting coins which I could not do before. I see that I missed an event. It just had a few hours to go. Whatever they did helped although it did exit again. All other S8 games are functioning.

Farm Supplier
    I just want to ask - is it a bug, or it's intentional? I bought second nest (small one - 2x2), and I actually hatched all the animals I need for now, but I can't rotate/sell/storage the nest, even when it's empty - all the options are blacked, and I would really enjoyed the option, when I can put it to storage when I don't use it...