Page 35 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Executive Chef
    This is just a connection issue fix that I didn't see posted on first page

If you get connection errors but can still connect to web or other games.. (And it's not game server problems) try this fix, it doesn't matter if you show full wifi bar, wifi signals fluctuate so even with full bars you may not be picking up strongest signal.

1. Unplug power cord from modem/router. Wait 2 mins

2. Power off device while you wait.

3. Plug modem back in, it will connect to strongest available signal and wait for all lights to come on and show normal (if for any reason your lights do not come back normal call your internet service provider your modem may be going out or ISP signal is down)

4. Turn your device back on.. It will connect to your new strong signal

5. Try to connect to game now, enjoy!

*note: if you leave modem running for long periods it loses signal strength, also if there are multiple devices using wifi the strength you have deminishes., so resetting your modem or wifi box helps find the strongest strength possible for games that need strong wifi (not all do) but the storm 8 games I run definately do

Just saw this in post 1, thought I had posted it before but didn't go through all the pages, thank you!
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 10-29-16 at 01:54 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by HolzRollerGang View Post
    Since yesterday i have exactly the same issue!
    I start the game and it load and load and load - then the message pops up " This is an Online Game..."
    Tap on "Again" did mostly fix it and i'm in the game!

After just a few actions like collecting Coins, harvest Food and so on again the Message "Internet Connection is required..."
    Same prozedur - tap on "Again" and with luck i'm back in the game but mostly it load for forever! Only force close helps now...
    I cant also send Gems to my neighbours! The "Neighbour" sector just not load - i cant see anything!

realy frustrating
    Are you in Europe? Some members in Europe are affected by outage problem. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....down-in-Europe

If not, try the suggestions in Post 1 of current thread.

Farm Supplier
    Hello, is prize pony still available to breed from sea horse and fennec shox? Or the only way to get one is with gems?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pliskin257 View Post
    Hello, is prize pony still available to breed from sea horse and fennec shox? Or the only way to get one is with gems?
    Hello Pliskin! It is not through breeding to get, you can only buy it in the market

Rhino Keeper
    I purchased the Gingerbread Man for 375 gems which gives you 60 Leaderboard Points every 2.5 hours. I placed the Gingerbread Man, watched the bar count down from 2.5 hours and then turn into a crown. I am unable to click on the crown to receive the bonus, it does nothing. I cleared my hustory, restarted, even uninstalled/installed the game, no change.

It's fixed now...thank you!
    Last edited by BatCrzy2; 12-14-16 at 09:21 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by BatCrzy2 View Post
    I purchased the Gingerbread Man for 375 gems which gives you 60 Leaderboard Points every 2.5 hours. I placed the Gingerbread Man, watched the bar count down from 2.5 hours and then turn into a crown. I am unable to click on the crown to receive the bonus, it does nothing. I cleared my hustory, restarted, even uninstalled/installed the game, no change.

It's fixed now...thank you!
    When you click on it, do you see a button at the bottom of the screen that says collect? If so click the collect button.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    My new expansion is dissspeared! There were only 45 Minutes left and now its gone! My runes are lost, also my coins. Can you please fix this!?

Grand Emperor
    Can you restart your device and game and see if it returns? If not, please contact Support via support form so an agent can check your game and assist you with your missing items.

New Resident
    I have two devices but the same game on both. I've tried to log into to both of them but it won't work. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game on both but still can't get it to work. Can anyone help me?