Page 44 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    Thanks for the help both of you. When my game crashed my phone also died and I can't get back in. I'll try doing the suggestions and hope it helps. Thanks agai
    Do a hard reset on your device to get it working. Press down on the power button and home screen button at the same time if you are using iOS device. Hope you are able revive your phone.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Do a hard reset on your device to get it working. Press down on the power button and home screen button at the same time if you are using iOS device. Hope you are able revive your phone.
    My phone is going psycho, it keeps turning itself on and off over and over again in some crazy loop. I called the insurance Co and they will replace it but it will take a few days. In the mean time I'm using my son's phone to communicate and play games. I'm upset because I bought the gems for the leader board and now I'll have to wait until I either get my gems or my payment gets reversed so I can purchase them again. I've had to wait for gems to show up but never more than an hour or so. This time I'm really concerned because it's been over 19 hrs since I made the purchase. Thanks for the advice and I'm on android not ios if that makes a difference. Thanks again.

Can I get help the last2 times I went mining everything great at first then game goes blank(black) and sends me. All the way out2 my main screen. Have lost 2 explosives but3 realms possibly more still had picks(moves) left. Can someone help please. Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    My phone is going psycho, it keeps turning itself on and off over and over again in some crazy loop. I called the insurance Co and they will replace it but it will take a few days. In the mean time I'm using my son's phone to communicate and play games. I'm upset because I bought the gems for the leader board and now I'll have to wait until I either get my gems or my payment gets reversed so I can purchase them again. I've had to wait for gems to show up but never more than an hour or so. This time I'm really concerned because it's been over 19 hrs since I made the purchase. Thanks for the advice and I'm on android not ios if that makes a difference. Thanks again.
    Thanks for your pm. Sorry about your phone. The Agent will assist you further with your purchase.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo726 View Post
    Can I get help the last2 times I went mining everything great at first then game goes blank(black) and sends me. All the way out2 my main screen. Have lost 2 explosives but3 realms possibly more still had picks(moves) left. Can someone help please. Thank you.
    Can you let me know what specific help do you need? If you're crashing out of the game, please check your device resources, see Device Performance Issues in Post 1. Try restarting your device and start only FFS without running other apps.

Sorry to bother you but if I try fixing my game fantasy forest the way you stated how to do in previous comment will I lose my gems? Also if problem still continues and I uninstall then put in again will i loose my gems? Thank you . h. Hope I put this in correct place. App moving very slowly not counting crowns correctly but the really weird thing is plots running into each other some areas so bad they have hills now as well. Like painting melting and colors just rolling down.
    Last edited by Gizmo726; 07-24-17 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Added what problem was forgot previously.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Thanks for your pm. Sorry about your phone. The Agent will assist you further with your purchase.
    I want to thank you so much for getting my missing gems. I can't believe how fast you solved my problems. Again thank you so very much. You're just great.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo726 View Post
    Sorry to bother you but if I try fixing my game fantasy forest the way you stated how to do in previous comment will I lose my gems? Also if problem still continues and I uninstall then put in again will i loose my gems? Thank you . h. Hope I put this in correct place. App moving very slowly not counting crowns correctly but the really weird thing is plots running into each other some areas so bad they have hills now as well. Like painting melting and colors just rolling down.
    No bother at all and that's what this forum is for, players to get help. Just to assure you, your game progress, including gems coins and everything on your game board, are saved on Storm8 servers - you won't lose anything. Just make sure you have your Storm8 ID and password to play safe. The reinstallation is easy and safe, don't worry. Hope the game works better for you after reinstalling. Fantasy has lots of animations so make sure you have plenty of space and device resources available to run it.

Grand Emperor
    I want to thank you so much for getting my missing gems. I can't believe how fast you solved my problems. Again thank you so very much. You're just great.
    Very happy to help and great that your issues are resolved now. Good luck with your Leaderboard.

Rhino Keeper
    I want to tell you that there are following bugs :
    More and more texts are english instead of the language you play.I play german version and too much text parts and names of pets are strangely not translated but others are german again
    The bug of the invisible adult form of the Perlenpony or what the purple carnival horse is called isn't fixed,I reported this bug with screenshot 4 months ago.