Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I've been unable to collect galactic fragments to complete Andromareda. I am even in 1st place on leaderboard & have met all those goals trying to get fragments.
    I have tried breeding, hatching, evolving and feeding to no avail.
    Help please, THANKS!
    Did you manage to participate and complete these events? They give fragments.

Question Galactic fragments

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Did you manage to participate and complete these events? They give fragments.
    Yes Rynetory2, I have done all of those things...I am at 80% with only 3 days left now. Thank you 😊
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Yes Rynetory2, I have done all of those things...I am at 80% with only 3 days left now. Thank you ��
    Hmmmm that's strange, you should be able to reach 100% since you have done them. I will need you to contact Support: support form so an agent can check your game. I hope you are able to reach it after they check. All the best.

I've got a bug with the Glitz Gala quest in the current event. It says to reach milestone 4 on the leaderboard getting the Cornucowpias. I've gotten it but the game doesn't register that I have it. I have 1,309 points, so clearly I've passed that milestone. Now normally in these sort of things they ask for you to hatch it BUT the text says NOTHING about having to hatch it. Just says reach the milestone, which I have.

Quote Originally Posted by YoruichisPalace View Post
    I've got a bug with the Glitz Gala quest in the current event. It says to reach milestone 4 on the leaderboard getting the Cornucowpias. I've gotten it but the game doesn't register that I have it. I have 1,309 points, so clearly I've passed that milestone. Now normally in these sort of things they ask for you to hatch it BUT the text says NOTHING about having to hatch it. Just says reach the milestone, which I have.
    Did you try forcing the game to close then reopening it? This sometimes helps. Missing gifts and confirmation of task/goal completions are often a result of syncing issues between S8’s servers and your game client.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by YoruichisPalace View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

You'll need to hatch it in order to complete the task.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

You'll need to hatch it in order to complete the task.
    Then it needs to say that. Like I said, normally it does say that for these type of things but if you look at the pop up for it, it doesn't say anywhere it needs to be hatched, it just says reach the milestone.https://imgur.com/a/T2DipA6

Grand Emperor
    This is a known issue with the caption for leaderboard events. Just letting you know that if you want to complete the goal, you have to hatch it.

New Resident
    Hi everyone. I am very upset this time. This game is freaking me out. I have two nest, in one I had a lightning leopard and in the other the porcuplenty. I selected the lightening leopard and I sold it, but the game sold instead the porcuplenty. So I have lost a new animal, and haven't received the leaderboard points. I will not be able to reach the last two milestones of the leaderboard because of a bug of the game. Can you please help me?

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

Oh dear, so sorry to hear about your Porcuplenty! Please contact Support via support form so an agent can check your game and assist you further.