Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Grand Emperor
    Do you have 19 habitats at your current level 19? I think you may have reached the maximum number of habitats. Level 20 allows you to have 21 habitats. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1452199

Please let me know if that's not the case. Thanks.

I completed the second milestone in the great roar quest line but it hasn?t acknowledged/checked it off I have tried restarting my game and device but it still is saying I haven?t done it.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Averiana316 View Post
    I completed the second milestone in the great roar quest line but it hasn?t acknowledged/checked it off I have tried restarting my game and device but it still is saying I haven?t done it.
    Sorry to hear that. Are you still missing your rewards for that goal?

Please contact Support: support form for further assistance if you are. The Agent will help you to recover those rewards.

Fashion Designer
    I am unable to get in touch with S8. I've tried emailing them and I was told to use the right form but when I use the right form it tells me to select a category but no choices are given and it's a required field. Please help. Thank you

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180705-104452_Fantasy Story.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	45473

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by honoroll321 View Post
    When I reached the tie dye tiger milestone in the leader board, I looked in storage, and saw that I had 4 tie dye Tigers. I restarted my device but it is still there
    Well, maybe it would be okay to have a few more.
    I've moved your post to this bug thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ltiple-rewards

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I am unable to get in touch with S8. I've tried emailing them and I was told to use the right form but when I use the right form it tells me to select a category but no choices are given and it's a required field. Please help. Thank you

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180705-104452_Fantasy Story.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	45473
    Try sending your request using the link below.
    Support: support form

I can't hatch my streamur. It and my other milestone gifts have goal written across them

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverjens View Post
    I can't hatch my streamur. It and my other milestone gifts have goal written across them
    Welcome to the forum.

Go to your device settings and look for Fantasy Forest under Apps, and clear cache and data then start your game. Please let me know how it goes for you.

Farm Supplier
    No matter how many times I feed my lantern fish to lv 10 he always goes back down to lv 9. Have restarted my device multiple times and still not fixed. Very frustrated please help

Grand Emperor
    You have a very stubborn fish that refuses to grow up lol. Have you tried reinstalling your game and see if that helps. Alternatively you can contact Support: support form so an agent can check your game.