Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that you have these issues.

Issue 1.
    The counter for the Colosseum goals reset with each goal, while the counter in the Colosseum shows your total whistles. There is a first goal requiring 50 whistles, you will start the next goal with 0/75. I believe you are on the 2nd goal with 87 total whistles and 37/75 for current goal progress. Hope this clarifies.

Issue 3.
    Try not to exit the game too fast after your last action to allow it to save your progress, especially an important activity. Always do a force save to save your progress on the Storm8 servers by visiting another forest, return back to your own forest and then force shut your game after a minute.

Issue 2 and 4.
    Fantasy Forest has lots of animations in the game, some older devices may not be able to run it as well as preferred. Try the suggestions under Device Performance section in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?. Alternatively, you can reach out to Support: support form for the Agent to do one to one investigations.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry to hear that you have these issues.

Issue 1.
    The counter for the Colosseum goals reset with each goal, while the counter in the Colosseum shows your total whistles. There is a first goal requiring 50 whistles, you will start the next goal with 0/75. I believe you are on the 2nd goal with 87 total whistles and 37/75 for current goal progress. Hope this clarifies.

Issue 3.
    Try not to exit the game too fast after your last action to allow it to save your progress, especially an important activity. Always do a force save to save your progress on the Storm8 servers by visiting another forest, return back to your own forest and then force shut your game after a minute.

Issue 2 and 4.
    Fantasy Forest has lots of animations in the game, some older devices may not be able to run it as well as preferred. Try the suggestions under Device Performance section in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?. Alternatively, you can reach out to Support: support form for the Agent to do one to one investigations.
    Thanks for replying so quickly. Item 1 makes now. For Item 3, I don't usually close out right away & just today I moved an item from breeding to the nest for hatching. I went back to the nest to breed & as soon as my pair showed up, they disappeared. It was weird, so I did it again -3 more times, even collecting coins in between - until I finally did a force close. When I reopened, the original pair were back on the nest. Scratching my head on this one.

Grand Emperor
    FYI some devices running on the latest iOS game version, may not see the breeding pair and some animals don't move, to improve game performance. Contact Support if your issues persist so they can check individually into your account.

Um...is there a bug that randomly causes my sad stash of saved up gems to disappear? 😒 I restarted my device but they are still gone.

Grand Emperor
    Oh dear, sorry to hear that. Please contact Support: support form for assistance. No bug, my game is fine. The Agent will check for you.

Rhino Keeper
    I was battling in the Colosseum and I had to fight the Fire Glider (electric/fire). I chose to use rainbow but when the battle started there was a Squirrel Away (apple) and rainbow was weak against it! Now I've lost my winning streak and it's really difficult to collect the Nautical Nectars

Grand Emperor
    Hmmm strange that your opponent changed between colosseum screen and battle screen. Did you by any chance lose connection or restart game in between the two screens? Not sure if you battle straight away after the preview... I think the opponents may change if you didn't battle them immediately.

I'm not sure what happened to your game but I'm going to ask you to contact Support: support form so an agent can check your game. I'll keep a lookout and see if others report this. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if this is the right place to report this, but I didn?t get my 100 Tidal Tiaras after completing Level 8 of the Tournament.

Grand Emperor
    Try restarting your game, it works for me. If not, restart your device. If all else fails, do contact Support: support form for an agent to check your game.

(You're in the correct forum. )

Hi,

My game is currently showing ALL habitats as locked until level 20 (I'm currently level 19). This includes Nature Preserve and Fire Field and other low level habitats. All of my habitats are currently full, which means I can't breed anything new because I have no where to put new animals.

I have restarted both the app, and my device. I have been experiencing this issue for 4 days and submitted a ticket to support, but got back the form email stating my ticket had been closed because support wouldn't assist with "gameplay questions".

When the problem began, I was level 18 about to level up to 19. I was hoping when I leveled up and unlocked new habitats it would reset and resolve itself. Instead, all habitats ate now showing as locked until level 20.