Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

Executive Chef
    My game seems to have some sort of bug ( not the first time this has happened). Thankfully it is still rare, but annoying.

Sometimes after I open the game ( even after force closing) it looks like this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bug1.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	43285 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bug 2.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	113.5 KB 
ID:	43286

It starts to look like it is still installing some appliance for the very first time. Even makes me WAIT for it. Thing is - I've had those things for months, some even for YEARS - and it still acts like this is new. On first picture - you can even see how current item is cooking at the same time as the stove is still in box!
    Can't cook anything new though until those unbox. Currently I'm lucky - since those appliances do not take over 15 minutes to unbox - but last time I couldn't use any of my Chateau stoves...which took like day to unbox once again.

Grand Emperor
    Can you set your device's time setting to automatic? It should help to remove this problem.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Can you set your device's time setting to automatic? It should help to remove this problem.
    My device time is always been set to automatic. Problem still occured.

Executive Chef
    Sorry it didn't work. Would you like to reinstall your game and see if it helps?
    Well, today it is okay....but it is not the first time it has happened. It just randomly pops up to cause minor annoyance time to time. Currently it is not too bad yet - doesn't happen too often.

Grand Emperor
    Great to hear that it's working now. Please let me know when it happens again and I will seek more advise for you.

Executive Chef
    Well, I've got new weird issue. For past 2 months 1 of my four Drink Makers - food just disappears from it. At first I thought I accidentally served it or something, but it is always the same Drink maker - and each time I make drinks in pairs - one just vanishes. I am sure I do not accidentally serve it - it just goes away.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Well, I've got new weird issue. For past 2 months 1 of my four Drink Makers - food just disappears from it. At first I thought I accidentally served it or something, but it is always the same Drink maker - and each time I make drinks in pairs - one just vanishes. I am sure I do not accidentally serve it - it just goes away.
    Hmmm this is a strange and naughty drink maker. It has a mind of its own. Can you try reinstalling the app and see if it's ok?

If your cooking in this Drink Maker was the last action you did before you exit the game, maybe you can do a force save of your progress by visiting another restaurant?

P.S. I would reinstall the app and see if it clears out these few little bugs that you have reported. Hopefully it does.

Executive Chef
    Hmmm this is a strange and naughty drink maker. It has a mind of its own. Can you try reinstalling the app and see if it's ok?

If your cooking in this Drink Maker was the last action you did before you exit the game, maybe you can do a force save of your progress by visiting another restaurant?

P.S. I would reinstall the app and see if it clears out these few little bugs that you have reported. Hopefully it does.
    Thanks. I will try it. Hopefully this helps. It is really annoying during Cruise weeks , when half of needed items just vanish.