Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

Grand Emperor
    Can you try using a different network? Try the suggestions in Post 1 of current thread. Make sure your connection is strong and your iPad has plenty of resources (memory and space).

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgeter View Post
    I am not sure if this belongs here but the maple leaf stamp and now the recent cruise stamp pops shows up correctly on top of the visitor’s head but when you tap on the stamp, a black window/stamp shows up? Is anybody else having this issue? Thank you for your information.
    Started a new bug thread with your post and replied you here.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...graphics-issue

Just wondering why sometimes the servers get "stuck" staring at the counters of food instead of carrying the food to the customers. There will be one server serving food and the rest stand there for no apparent reason. They are not blocked from moving and there is food on the counters to serve. I tend to notice it when I am waiting for the food to get to my gem characters to drop their items to cook my gem recipes. Usually I close the game and reopen it and that helps but I always wonder why this happens.

Grand Emperor
    Not sure exactly why but could it be your device was low on resources? Or maybe you could post a screenshot of your restaurant?

New Resident
    Now level 60. But all the sudden the servers stop serving food, they just stood there by the counters and the customers will leave. Only a maximum of 5-6 customers will be seated. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, turned my iPhone on and off and it's still the same, help please!

New Resident
    I'm.having the same issue! Did you got it resolved?

Grand Emperor
    Posting my reply to your other post.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

Can you make sure your servers and customers have a clear path to the tables and that your host is not blocked?

No worries. Will move your bug thread over to RS2 forum later. Here's the link for it for your future reference. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...aurant-Story-2

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by yumuubb View Post
    Now level 60. But all the sudden the servers stop serving food, they just stood there by the counters and the customers will leave. Only a maximum of 5-6 customers will be seated. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, turned my iPhone on and off and it's still the same, help please!
    I took a look at your restaurant. Your servers are blocked by the fountain, bench fence and mailbox. They can't access to where your customers are seated. Make a clear path and they should be good again.

New Resident
    Lifesaver! Gosh you are right, didn't think the fountain can do that ... Hahaha and thank you SO much for replying so quickly!!!! )))))

Grand Emperor
    Happy to help. Glad it's all sorted out. On the bright side, you found the RS2 forum because of it. Have fun!