Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

I've already finished the cruise and get the essence and the new recipe.
    But I can't finish this quest.

I can't even find the Ghost Couple in the market.

What should I do ?

Attachment 39476

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AimeiAmychen View Post
    I've already finished the cruise and get the essence and the new recipe.
    But I can't finish this quest.

I can't even find the Ghost Couple in the market.

What should I do ?

Attachment 39476
    It should had marked off as auto completed since you have completed your cruise. Strange that it didn't. Please contact Support via support form so an agent can check your game. I'll help you to report in as well.

[Support reply]
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-01-17 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Communications between you and Support is private

Host(ess)
    Help! Here we are in the middle of the I?m So Yancy cruise and my game is messing up in multiple ways. My Street Market won?t refresh; this started yesterday and continues this morning. The game is refreshing every minute or so (chopping tomato) and randomly regresses my progress, undoing my cooking tasks. Just picked up iPad this morning to find that all of the cooking I set the game to do during the night is gone. This has been going on to a much smaller degree for a while but it?s ridiculous now. Also can?t send my neighbours mystery boxes this morning. My name is skediddlekiddle and the restaurant name is Noshtastic 2.

It just undid all of my work again. Can’t progress in the cruise at all. Can’t feed my customers either. Please fix before I get too far behind to recover my progress.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-03-17 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Replaced inappropriate word

Host(ess)
    Problem seems to be solved. Cooking is proceeding, and I was able to send gifts to my neighbours. Street Market is updating too. Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Glad to hear that your game is working fine now. Happy cooking and good luck with your cruise!

Host(ess)
    The last couple of days, the game has gone back to acting as described in my post of Dec. 3rd. So much progress has been reversed by random refreshing changing the dishes required for the cruise or undoing what I have set to cook, I won’t be able to finish. Even if I use gems for some of it, if the game regresses and eliminates part of it overnight, I’ll be out the gems and the progress. At least once, I have completed the same day three times! With different dishes each time. I have restarted my iPad repeatedly, and reinstalled twice. Sometimes I try to enter the game and it says I don’t have an internet connection. It’s the only game besides Castle Story that is telling me that. Several other games that require internet connection are doing fine. Please fix this before the next event. I don’t like giving up on this but I can’t trust it to maintain progress.

Host(ess)
    It would be lovely if this problem was corrected and I was able to successfully complete the cruise. Dare I hope? :-)
    Last edited by skediddlekiddle; 12-08-17 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Accidental double post.