Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

New Resident
    I've noticed that my servings are no longer being "eaten" while the game/app is closed out. Only when my game is open do they decrease in serving amounts. This has been happening for nearly a week but has never been this way before. What's changed?

New Resident
    I have an iPhone 7 plus and I'm unable to purchase items in the third row of the vegetable stand. The mushrooms and peas. They do not fully show on my screen. HELP!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sheelysnc View Post
    I have an iPhone 7 plus and I'm unable to purchase items in the third row of the vegetable stand. The mushrooms and peas. They do not fully show on my screen. HELP!
    Can you tap on the screen and scroll up to see the bottom row?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by leeblaze View Post
    I've noticed that my servings are no longer being "eaten" while the game/app is closed out. Only when my game is open do they decrease in serving amounts. This has been happening for nearly a week but has never been this way before. What's changed?
    I am not seeing any difference. Are you still experiencing this?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Can you tap on the screen and scroll up to see the bottom row?
    I can scroll up but the the items move back down right away. The screen does not stay up and let me choose the items.

The Honorable Panda
    I can scroll up but the the items move back down right away. The screen does not stay up and let me choose the items.
    I will report this over.

I'm sorry to hear about this! Can you submit a screenshot of what you're seeing? We'll have the team investigate the issue.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

I was excited to see Frank's return ... I still had Valentine cards from 2015... I expected to be able to learn the new recipe immediately but I now have two sets of Valentine cards in my pantry that look exactly the same!

New Resident
    I finished the valentines cruise with Frank at least an hour before the deadline, but when I go back in i'm being asked to buy the crew ship for 1300 gems? My last submit was the fried chicken, and it showed that it was completed. After it showed completed when I returned to the game it showed the knife chopping and when I click on the ship it only shows I can purchase even though it was finished. Please help as that was a 10 day task!

Thank you

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jenni4439 View Post
    I finished the valentines cruise with Frank at least an hour before the deadline, but when I go back in i'm being asked to buy the crew ship for 1300 gems? My last submit was the fried chicken, and it showed that it was completed. After it showed completed when I returned to the game it showed the knife chopping and when I click on the ship it only shows I can purchase even though it was finished. Please help as that was a 10 day task!

Thank you
    Sorry to hear that. Please contact Support via support form so an agent can check your game and assist you further.