Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

Ever since last week, after the Turkey Cruise and at the beginning of the Christmas Carol, I noticed I couldn't "see" anything new. I had won the pool table through frying and it was invisible. I could see a shadow only where it was in my restaurant. Also, I could not see any of the new cookies, wll pattern or floor. It was invisible. Then I could. Then it got even worse with this new Wizard Cruise. Now almost everything in my restaurant is invisible. I restarted, I uninstalled and reinstalled and it only got worse. I have given Storm 8 a support ticket. Not sure what's going on but it is hard to cook for a cruise when you can't see anything there.

Im having exactly the same issues....when I cooked sorcerers salad, my salad bar showed food ready constantly. The cruise is there but not visible. So tonight I've uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled and now I've no walls, flooring, tables or chairs and half my appliances aren't there either!!! Please help.........

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by siamukha View Post
    Ever since last week, after the Turkey Cruise and at the beginning of the Christmas Carol, I noticed I couldn't "see" anything new. I had won the pool table through frying and it was invisible. I could see a shadow only where it was in my restaurant. Also, I could not see any of the new cookies, wll pattern or floor. It was invisible. Then I could. Then it got even worse with this new Wizard Cruise. Now almost everything in my restaurant is invisible. I restarted, I uninstalled and reinstalled and it only got worse. I have given Storm 8 a support ticket. Not sure what's going on but it is hard to cook for a cruise when you can't see anything there.
    Trying clearing your cache on your device then restart your game to see if this helps.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nope, cleared cache, restarted tablet, opened the game and it's the same

I've got 4.76gb available

Grand Emperor
    Usually reinstalling as last suggestion should fix display issue but unfortunately, not for you. Hmmm I'm think it's best for you to contact Support via support form and have an agent check your game.

Thanks for your help anyway, will do

Grand Emperor
    You're very welcome. The Agent will be able to give you better advise according to your specific device and game. Hope you'll be able to see those invisible items soon.